[Weird Terrain] Dump miscellaneous terrain issues you see here!

Moved to Weird Terrain thread.

//Mod

Openable doors that should be locked.

Not quite sure if it’s weird terrain or something else, so:

Lookit my feet, man!

Also, edit: As I’m on the April 2020 version, is there any need or use in reporting bugs I encounter (like terrain holes, floating objects etc) or should I consider them fixed? Mods: feel free to DM.

Tear in terrain, running for a few meters:

Wavy terrain / one set of guy lines without foundations (presumably placed below ground):

Doubled signs:

Himfjäll, tower with red door - the floor on top of the structure lowers/rises a few cm when walking towards the ladder:

Someone’s been burning day-glo rubber:

Global issue - back door mounted too high:

PLATFORM IS STEAM

Hello! I don’t know whether that’s a good place to post about collision issues.

Number 1; Player is stuck:

The problem is with the small docks. I was coming from the East and crawled under the docks to spy on the very small robots. (I guess those are what you call “Ticks”. I’m new at that game.) I got stuck there and the robots spotted me. Thankfully, I left the game, which is why I only have a screenshot of the map.

Number 2; Player is, also, stuck:

It happened twice and it seems to be repeatable. When the player crouch walk next to the little cabin close to the first shelter, they get stuck.

None of those issues would be a problem if we were in a walking simulator, but I don’t want to get stuck while playing a spooky survival game.

Please, fix those issues. Hopefully this is not an old bug that no one ever fixed. :sweat_smile:

Once again, thanks for the great game!

At the same location as reported by leolama above, Von Ulmer’s house, Kungsgården there is decking that should most likely have fences, poles, steps or something to connect it to the ground. It is not floating per se but just, well, weirdly unfinished.

Flugplatz Överby

Is that a sideways Tank? What is going on there?

who stands or lies on his nose. I left him that way, unfortunately I didn’t check whether he could also fire at me from the situation, i.e. around the corner.

Hey! I’ve went through all the threads to see if this has been reported but apparently it wasn’t. It’s near the overseer’s villa of the military camp, -3847,328. This place is so messed up it fits in several categories.

Platform: PC

Video includes map and obviously images of the terrain.

Can you guess where I am hiding?

Yes, you guessed it!!! On top of the locked storage shed in the middle of nowhere in the North Coast Region.

Too bad the machines can still see me (even when laying down) and rain rockets on top of me.

Map: 2207, -3611

accidentally discovered this crack in the rock when you go up the stairs and are just before the top

At this point you’re either shot into the air, which isn’t survivable, or you’re thrown backwards if you walk along the edge, but it doesn’t always happen.

1. -480.7, 1036.9, -1508.9`
  2. -1112.6, 1073.4, 12.1`
  3. -380.4, 1042.0, 938.5

2 boxes in the same place