[Weird Terrain] Dump miscellaneous terrain issues you see here!

At the same location as reported by leolama above, Von Ulmer’s house, Kungsgården there is decking that should most likely have fences, poles, steps or something to connect it to the ground. It is not floating per se but just, well, weirdly unfinished.

Flugplatz Överby

Is that a sideways Tank? What is going on there?

who stands or lies on his nose. I left him that way, unfortunately I didn’t check whether he could also fire at me from the situation, i.e. around the corner.

Hey! I’ve went through all the threads to see if this has been reported but apparently it wasn’t. It’s near the overseer’s villa of the military camp, -3847,328. This place is so messed up it fits in several categories.

Platform: PC

Video includes map and obviously images of the terrain.

Can you guess where I am hiding?

Yes, you guessed it!!! On top of the locked storage shed in the middle of nowhere in the North Coast Region.

Too bad the machines can still see me (even when laying down) and rain rockets on top of me.

Map: 2207, -3611

accidentally discovered this crack in the rock when you go up the stairs and are just before the top

At this point you’re either shot into the air, which isn’t survivable, or you’re thrown backwards if you walk along the edge, but it doesn’t always happen.

1. -480.7, 1036.9, -1508.9`
  2. -1112.6, 1073.4, 12.1`
  3. -380.4, 1042.0, 938.5

2 boxes in the same place

Terrain bugs :

Up the hill from Jagarstugan safehouse

Bridge to island where Breviken Camping Safehouse is

Moved to Weird Terrain thread.

//Mod

IDK If it belongs here, but there is bouncy road when you leaving Sandbo Safehouse,
also the floor changes as player moves

Texture changes as I lay down

3 Likes

Misaligned grass and if you lay down there is texture cutouts on the road texture

The gates open and close wrong

Also doors is broken

I noticed at the St. Anna Church (ruin) that you can go into the wall in a wall passage. See pictures