[Weird Terrain] Dump miscellaneous terrain issues you see here!

Platform: PC

Description: I was fighting the ticks and I clipped through the floor in the sarkan bunker

Steps To Reproduce: I believe it was when I was in the corner of a room and reloaded and my character fell through the floor

Images / Videos: idk how to get an actual picture besides the long link but it was an underground cavern beneath the bunker and I could see through the floors of the whole thing

Host or Client: it was single player

Players in your game: none

Specifications:

Moved to the collection thread for weird terrain, as it was reported here before. It looks to be related to what I encountered a while ago, where the bunker layouts with a staircase has a corner you can clip through.

//Mod

It was in Ostervik Gamla Stan. There were two of the same building near each other. One had a bump out structure, maybe meant to look like access to back stairs. It had a lamp and electrical box attached to it. The building you show is the one where the bump out was deleted, but not the things attached to it. One of the buildings is now gone and so is the problem.

There are two lumps. At one time, the split rail fence along that street was well above the ground at one end. Both the mounds and fence were corrected, I think, in April '21 but the mounds returned in the May update.

Looks like there are two sets of beds, rugs, etc. in this house.

IGA (Forest)

Loot container inside smoke stack + smoke stack clipping into shelves.

And when turning around, 2nd smoke stack is also clipping into shelves.

Note: this is the part of the warehouse which was inaccessible before and where one FNIX tick spawned, during the Gas Factory mission. Now, with the addition of Prone, one can crawl under the shelves and gain access to this part of the warehouse as well.

Rocks through the floor

Edit:

Norrmyra (Marshlands)

Missing door.

St. Anna Church (North Coast)

Invisible wall across the path. From the stone ruins to the wooden fence.

2nd pic to show that fire isn’t burning on the ground, instead on the invisible wall.

Klinte (Mountains)

Strange bump in the middle of the road. Spanning the entire intersection.

Hisings Udde (South Coast)

Pre-destroyed car has both front doors (driver and driver’s passenger) openable.

Grassless strip, going from more or less here:

Through here:

To about here:

Farudden Radar Mast (North Coast)

No door on the shed.

Rock out of place at the end of stairs.

Misplaced fence:

1 Like

Reported it about a month ago in here as well, a bit above: [Weird Terrain] Dump miscellaneous terrain issues you see here! - #253 by Aesyle

This place Rocks -4891, 4333 military command post. Entrance to Tarsberga Fort,

Moved to Weird Terrain thread.

//Mod

Openable doors that should be locked.

Not quite sure if it’s weird terrain or something else, so:

Lookit my feet, man!

Also, edit: As I’m on the April 2020 version, is there any need or use in reporting bugs I encounter (like terrain holes, floating objects etc) or should I consider them fixed? Mods: feel free to DM.

Tear in terrain, running for a few meters:

Wavy terrain / one set of guy lines without foundations (presumably placed below ground):

Doubled signs:

Himfjäll, tower with red door - the floor on top of the structure lowers/rises a few cm when walking towards the ladder:

Someone’s been burning day-glo rubber:

Global issue - back door mounted too high:

PLATFORM IS STEAM

Hello! I don’t know whether that’s a good place to post about collision issues.

Number 1; Player is stuck:

The problem is with the small docks. I was coming from the East and crawled under the docks to spy on the very small robots. (I guess those are what you call “Ticks”. I’m new at that game.) I got stuck there and the robots spotted me. Thankfully, I left the game, which is why I only have a screenshot of the map.

Number 2; Player is, also, stuck:

It happened twice and it seems to be repeatable. When the player crouch walk next to the little cabin close to the first shelter, they get stuck.

None of those issues would be a problem if we were in a walking simulator, but I don’t want to get stuck while playing a spooky survival game.

Please, fix those issues. Hopefully this is not an old bug that no one ever fixed. :sweat_smile:

Once again, thanks for the great game!