What are your thoughts?

That looks mint. I usually just photoshop the UI out of my screenshots, but I agree regarding a camera mode. Seems like a no-brainer for such a gorgeous game

Currently Iā€™m unsure about my thoughts on the game and I have been playing since release day.

First can I please request you guys to release a PDF of the map with the basic info attached as the in game map (on the XBox One anyway) is too unreliable to work with, town names and areas are only marked sometimes. This would mean that we donā€™t have to wait for a bug and we can also place our own notes and points of interest.

Make sure it is in a decent resolution (and an A3 version would be nice)

I like the emptiness and quite often having to track down robots to destroy. It creates more tension as (earlier in the game anyway) you simply canā€™t charge around without getting your ass handed to you on a regular basis, so it makes me play as if I was in that actual situation. You do have to slow down, you do have to hide in the undergrowth and you do have to avoid fights at times.

I do have issues about how the difficulty ramps up, I got to the stage were I could handle a single hunter and a couple of runners most of the time and then Hunters started travelling in packs of four. I Would have appreciated them becoming pairs and then stepping up to 3 at a time.

Unfortunately the bounds issues where they appear through walls and leap in to upper floors makes the larger groups unpleasant to deal with.

I like the multiple variants of each machine a lot as it means I have to pay a bit more attention to how I fight a particular group.

The mission structure I canā€™t judge too well as I am having too many issues, but there seems to be enough variation in mission types to prevent burnout due to walk to this point of the map and steal somebodyā€™s hat (or whatever.)

As the markers seldom work on the map I end up just heading between every grey patch and high point until I find what Iā€™m looking for.

Thankfully I quite like tromping around the countryside searching for robot but I would like to get playing the game as it is supposed to be played.

But thanks for giving us something different, which suits my personality and doesnā€™t have all the dumb movies and unnecessary voice overs.

On at least the PC version, if you hover your reticule over most things written in Swedish, you get a subtitle-style translation at the bottom of the screen. That said, Swedish is actually pretty easy from an English background if you donā€™t care about pronunciation (based on personal experience).

IMO, itā€™s a great game conceptually. The general concept is refreshingly different, the story is good and engaging, combat is more of an intellectual endeavor than a test of reflexes and luck, the setting is gorgeous, and the attention to detail is awesome.

The entire issue here is that the execution is pretty bad. The game could have obviously used at least one more round of beta testing, and possibly two. There are multiple achievements/trophies that are currently not possible to obtain because of bugs in game, thereā€™s a game breaking bug in co-op that can cause people who arenā€™t hosting to lose all open missions without any way to get them back, there are multiple missions that are buggy enough they canā€™t be completed, the map doesnā€™t work correctly half the time, and thatā€™s just the big stuff thatā€™s easy to explain.

Overall, I really canā€™t recommend the game to anyone right now, because all the issues are that bad that the game is almost unplayable. Iā€™m really hoping that the upcoming patch thatā€™s been mentioned by the devs fixes things to the point that that changes, and I can realistically recommend itā€¦

Party of Four all 40 years + we have a lot of video clips from day one till the date of this post and not stopping , Game is addictive we have got used to the bugs ( We take bets who bug out first :rofl: ) we found this sign it read ā€™ KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON ā€™ when we got back in to game after host bugged out that had us laughing ( We work together we was still laughing in work ) ā€¦ Game is great , patch will make it greater , and Throw in some suit of armour wearable items like a robocop 80ā€™s melee arm to stagger the big ones and kill the ticks with. jump and hover with exo skeleton jump pack to rain rpgā€™s down << this might solve the vehicle issue , or hack the cars already in game ( to drive or radio control ) in an 80ā€™s street hawk terminator rambo transformers kinda way . Thanks :sunglasses: IL BE BACK