What is everyone's current thoughts on the state of the game right now

You did. I was simply giving an example to one of the reasons as to how they are acting passively and the event that caused them to be passive. :wink:

On Guerilla? Damn. Feels like it should be like… 2 seconds, or 1.5. Fast enough to a threat, but still slow enough to give you a slight chance.

1 Like

Yes.

It is best seen in my video, which i recorded for the Tier 3 in Guide: "Wild West" challenge.

1st concussion rifle shot happens at 0:22 in the video, which you can time. Also, there are plenty of other concussion rifle shots seen in there. Concussion rifle shots that happen at: 1:16 and 1:29 are one of the best examples to showcase how bad the concussion rifle is now.

1 Like

It’s the same with FNIX hunters flechette shotguns - first we hear a reload sound, then we can get drunk, sober up, and at that point we get a shot.

I think it’s like that with all hunter classes, but other produce no audio/visual thingy before shooting.

1 Like

FNIX Hunters really used to rain down hell on me with those flechettes before, now I can hardly remember the last time they managed to even hit me with one. Just keep sidestepping and they will miss…

1 Like

Guys… I have a confession, I don’t own the game, never played and @Etzio_tha_great is also a fraud he plays fortnite not this. We are truly sorry.

2 Likes

why would you fake that? I’m dying :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like