What is your favorite clothing style? (New clothing requests?)

Could be. But i don’t have Black ones. The Brown ones, what i do have, is closest to it. :smile:
(Btw, the Brown ones were the 1st ones i found. I also have Light Blue and Yellow.)

1 Like

Predator Suit

Shoulder mounted turret - green laser sight

Long blade melee attack with kill sequence

Predator Helmet - when combined with experimental eyepiece for tech view when attached

Predator Stealth Trousers

0% noise / 125% speed when worn

Predator Pumps

50% Jump boost - 1 in 10 jump create EMP shock wave

Predator Hands

Allows swap of inventory < → sidearm slots

( 2 Side Arm slots [ Twin Pistol / Twin Melee / Predator Blades ] 1 Main

1 Like

I see. Brown and yellow were unknown to me.
My 3 pairs are light blue, black, and the last one is some kind of grey. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My male characters are all dull - either end up plain Soldier or plain Punk. Or mix of both.

But female characters had some charm:
“Black officer”: all attire is black unless specified - police set, antarctic pants (for volume), leather boots, driver gloves, silver punk bracelet, white shirt with red tie, light blue spectacles (they are shaded), dark clown makeup (for “shaded eyes” effect)

“Dryad” or “Spriggan”:
Wheath on red hair, Resistance Stealth jacket and boots, green Easter Skirt and gloves, blue-yellow: flower earpins, t-shirt, necklace,

2 Likes

Personally, I love rocking the gnome masks and would love to see more of them (as well as a clear way of how to hunt them down).

So, more unique gnome masks, and not just the palette swaps, would be very welcome here!

3 Likes

I’ve been mixing combinations of clothes back and forth since release. Never really found “my style” and stuck with it, until now. I have 1 male and 1 female character, and I’ve ended up with a Biker/Rocker kind of style for both of them. I’m happy with how they both look now. :blush:

4 Likes

That are my main Charakters

The first one is Ulf Kellerson (aka. Helldiver)

He is wearing different styles. Now he is Steampunk fashioned. Sometimes he wears the Experimental Clothing

And the second Charakter is Amelie Devereux.
Normaly she wears a tough New Wave Punk style. Now in accordance to Helldiver she wears a
Steampunk outfit. She moans a little that she has no lace gloves.

2 Likes

I also would like an outfit that’s a mix between Tank Girl and Pippi Longstocking. Like, cut off jean shorts with mismatching long socks (one with stripes) and a stuffed monkey toy strapped to the leg. A cut off tank top. A helmet with a lot of stickers and a pair of goggles pulled up. The jacket would be an ammo west. Stripey armwarmers and lots of bracelets from conserts. A messenger bag with lots of patches. And a matching, massive gun that looks like someone cobbled it together from robot parts.

Gloves and boots that exist in the game will suffice.

1 Like

This is Helldivers usual outfit. The green camouflage Experimental suit. Because that he is a Rolling Stones Fan, he wears a Stones Patch.

“Please to meet you, hope you guess my name…”

1 Like

This doesn’t fall into the line of GZ’s age rating (ESRB Teen, PEGI 12) and i don’t think we need sexual content in the game. Since to add that to the game, GZ’s age ratings are needed to lift one level up.

1 Like

These are my two favourite outfits so far! They’re also in the character profile I wrote for Alicia, my character, which can be found here! Character Biography

I would like to have either blue Experimental pants or a gray Experimental jacket so that this last outfit matches, but these still work well together. Also would like to have Experimental boots and gloves. but I don’t have any yet.

1 Like

Having clothing with skin showing wouldn’t really make sense. Not only does it not fall into line with GZ’s age rating like Aesyle stated, it also doesn’t feel like it neccessarily works with the style of the game itself, because it focuses on realism. The game is set at a time of year in Sweden when it is absolutely not warm enough to wear shorts. I mean, it takes place during the winter months. Wearing short shorts would be incredibly impractical if not outright suicidal since you’d die of frostbite very quickly.

1 Like

Speaking of it, this is me when 1st playing Alpine Unrest DLC:

All warm and cozy :blush: + fitting to the setting.

Not quite.

Some people even ski/snowboard in their bikinis or completely topless but that’s their choice.

2 Likes

I have absolutely no clue how much you’ve played the game, but while the game kinda has that late-summer vibe at the very start, it does take place in November. The game does feature snow and rain. Certainly not a climate for shorts.
While I do think the game could feature slightly hotter outfits, I don’t think cosplay-worthy outfits would fit the vibe of the game.

2 Likes

Don’t forget your Ski boots.

She didn’t, nice touch.

1 Like

By ski boots I hope you simply mean warm, winter-climate boots. Because actual pjäxor are designed to provide sturdiness and stability while you’re skiing; they’re those giant, sort-of-plastic-armoured things you attach directly to your skis. Pjäxor would be rather impractical to wear outside of actual skiing considering how heavy and bulky they are.

1 Like

By the looks of it, we have those in the game. They look nice but would look even better with skis. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Snipergirl I’m one of those guys who gladly wears a t-shirt at +12°C, but that outfit seems a bit thin for winter warfare, or not? :wink:

I also agree with @Aesyle that we don’t need sexualized content in a game like this. :+1:

As a man, I would feel pretty embarrassed to create a female character and make her run around in a bikini. I know some guys (looking at you, modders) enjoy doing that in other games, and in my honest opinion that’s just childish AF…

5 Likes

It all depends on how skimpy the clothing is.

E.g some Google-Fu and this outfit, to match what you’re talking about, would suit GZ just fine: :slightly_smiling_face:

Showing cleavage (your pic) is only for arousement of men (and some women). It is in no way practical. And when it comes to hiking, wearing long sleeved clothing is better since it protects the wearer better against insect bites and cuts from shrubs.

3 Likes

I’m simple i see khaki and M60=

Each game now feel like a “Search&Destroy” in Nam but it’s Sweden :smiley:

Perhaps some US Military Clothing in future^^

2 Likes