What is your favorite clothing style? (New clothing requests?)

Well taking the event of GZ that “Sweden” long gone gone and become a Warzone.
side note Sweden was among first allowing female to serve :slight_smile:

So imo civillian or military if you was in game itself you’re quickly drag a helmet and whatever camouflage clothing your find around and warms cloth etc

I don’t say we can’t have short things like that but imo that will make little sense and as a girl myself too i have to agree that yes i dosn’t matter what your wearing if you have a girl name but that topic have a other place than here.

I don’t say that you have wear military clothing in your game it’s up to you^^ But for the PEGI rating you can show blood and such things but when it’s comes to sexualize content or offending one you’re taking the rating to a superior level and GZ do not belong among those games.

Pretty late to argue but i felt i have to share my opinion on the matter and hope it will help.

1 Like

Yes, there are. However, that doesn’t mean that people went swimming in the middle of the Winter. The camp areas are there all around the year, where in summer time, people can swim and during winter time, they can enjoy the scenery, among other thigns. E.g: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :ice_skate: :sled: :curling_stone:

This is something to be asked from the devs.
In time, players have asked plethora of different questions about why they can’t do this or that in the world of GZ.

When lore advances to summer time, perhaps then we also get shorter, summer apparel. :slight_smile:

While camo clothing appeals to the eye, in lore and game mechanics standpoint, it is only for eyecandy. It doesn’t have any practical value.

Why?
Camo clothing (including camo on a weapon) only makes the clothing (or weapon) itself harder to spot for human eye. But when to consider the machine optics, where machines use either Low Light, IR or OPV to see you, it doesn’t matter which color your weapon or clothing is, since camo doesn’t have any effect on visibility reduction, on machine optics standpoint.

1 Like

Formal, suit, tie, top hat

Personally I’d like the ability to remove the jacket to better show off some of the undershirts, as well as the option to adjust where some accessories appear on the body, I.E.: have glasses resting on forehead, or tucked into collar of undershirt, as well as pick which wrist watches go on, ect.

3 Likes