Where has all the tanks and harvesters gone?

So I have been trying to grind out a reaper and I can’t help but notice that I struggle finding Tanks and Harversters. This has become so annoying to the point where I sometimes just wanna give up because I spend 30 minutes finding a tank [or harverster] and then less then 5 minutes defeating it. I think that enemies should respawn everytime you re enter the game or atleast respawn more reguraly because this is getting frustrating. Maybe add a option to choose how long it takes for machines to respawn. I werent too sure if I should post this in feedback or general but I decided that this fits more in feedback.

Too clerafy this is not an attack against the devs, I love there work and has ever since the game lanched back in march 2019 and I will both follow and play the game for a long time ahead. This is merly some critique to make the game more fun and enjoyable for me aswell as the rest of this community.

Best thread to look at right now: Best combat locations (Post-December Update)

1 Like

And related topic discussing the same issue: Archipelago region, almost impossible to level up

There is one prototype tank that always respawn on game start. Between safehouse camp and nydala.

The Machines have all migrated south for winter. Went to visit some cousins.

2 Likes