[XB1] Game Crashing on sign-in / continue (post update FNIX Rising)

If you took the time to read whats all being said here you’d be able to understand that the developers are well aware of the issues regarding the game and are fixing it as best and as fast as they can. People keep complaining about the game and the issues without actually taking the time to make sure to read the forums they are commenting on. No offense or anything but please make sure to read the forums next time

6 Likes

You are correct. My apologies. I’ll try to keep that in mind in the future.

1 Like

I understand I was flagged by the community for my most recent comment/response about the corruption issue taking so long to fix and I realize I made it out of frustration but I was also stating the truth in how I felt about it. I’ve previously made comments about a possible workaround to the issue and was simply trying to help at the time as it has worked for me playing in single player.

Initially though I purchased the game to play it coop with a friend which was a blast but only lasted a few days before the corruption issue. We haven’t played for a month now because he didn’t want to delete his save and start over like I took the chance and did and even though I haven’t had any issues in single player it just hasn’t been nearly as fun. So I guess my simple questions is this. What is an acceptable amount of time these days to wait for a fix to a major issue preventing people from playing a game they’ve paid for?

1 Like

Last stream they said that they have a fix in place and hopefully a hotfix out in a couple days.
57:20

5 Likes

I completely understand, I think the fact that they are still selling this game on xbox store is very scummy of devs. They know game is broken yet still choose to profit from it. I bought game about 3 weeks ago now and only played for 3 days before load bug. The amount of time that has passed is unacceptable at this point, they been saying they have a fix for little over 2 weeks now but no fix implemented.

1 Like

Yes I have this exact problem & I have not purchased the DLC

I’m getting the same problem, purchased the game, got to play it with my mates for about 2 hours, now its unplayable, money well spent

Wow if you guys paid attention and read the thread and watched the stream for the 30 sec you would know a fix is coming very soon like before the end of October kinda soon but no it “the dev are bad” but really it “the devs are bad cause I can’t bother to do 5 min of research”

Sry if I sound rude but when people just assume stuff it’s the worse

4 Likes

Eh i can understand their frustration but also your point.

You really should do research on games before you buy them but at the same time on consoles you also have a sort of expectation since it is the most annoying platform to get games onto not to mention the ability for refunds is difficult compared to steam.

But yes, their frustration is fair but at the same time they just have to be patient and let’s the devs work. Im letting my game sit for a bit until they patch the ps4 version. Until then ill play something else

Thank you. I wasn’t trying be rude just try to state facts and such. It’s nice to see someone who understands it has been a bit since this bug started but now the devs have a solid fix and it will be out soon no exact date but soon. I will also like to apologise to darth and tacit for snapping.

1 Like

They announced on Friday that the fix is coming on Monday. (5th October)

10 Likes

just wondering do we know what time this will occur in australia?? thanks

Same problem as the rest to a “T”

It’s live now, at least in the UK. It should be available in all regions.

3 Likes

Works on my end!!!
Right back were I was, haven’t lost a thing.
Thanks Devs, we appreciate the hard work.

4 Likes

here here :smiley: commends a job well done :heart:

1 Like

Guess what it’s fixed :smiley:

1 Like

Me and my friends have been experiencing a bug where the game crashes when we 4 of us try to log in to the same game.

This is on xbox one and none of us have fenix rising but do have the latest update.

We all log into our own games then 1 player invites the other 3 to join.

The game is fine for the first 2 friends to join, but on the 4th player the game freezes and then crashes to the xbox main menu for all players.

We’ve tried introducing people 1 at a time and its fine for 3 players but as soon as the 4th enters it crashes.

We tried inviting via the game and via xbox menus and the result is the same.

We’ve also tried not logging in to our own game first and it still crashes.

We’ve also tried inviting people at different points in the map

This is know, and a hotfix for XBOX crashes comes out Monday.

Same issue topics merged.

Also, hotfix for Xbox is out, so, make the update and look if you still get the crashing issue.

//Mod