XBOX O PS - Fashionista / Underneath Minken / Delorean Car / FOA2

Hell of a topic I know - but a lot to cover.

Joined a random multiplayer helping a Level 2 find his way but had a few moments I thought would be worth mentioning. Xbox live - with current August update.

First thing worth mentioning - the Fashionista achievement has still not unlocked despite new character and a manual 215 count on items offline. I won’t bore you with the list but its not unlocked. I’m more confident on a hotfix for it in September as previously confirmed. Nobody tracking currently through TrueAchievements.

Here’s a link to underneath Minken - its more like Aztec from Goldeneye. Somehow fell through the floor whilst teammate popped a flare outside the locked door to Minken.

Levitating hunter after a mass slaughter - sadly though not one enemy could be looted

During the course of the afternoon - after around 3 hours of solid game-play as a trio I was told about a levitating car in a farm barn mid map - that is hovering that if you interact with it from the back it fly’s off out the barn. Now I find it hard to believe this guy would lie as like i said was solid call outs, game-play and gear share - even gave away a 5* .50 Cal to the newbie we were babysitting - but would welcome any confirmed locations.

Finally, FOA2 - can be opened up but interacting with the left door - dead centre. Never seen a pop up there to open door - so maybe something in the works.

1 Like

Cars can fly! (Spoiler Alert!!!) Why don’t you explore the area between Kilslagen and Kilsberget?

2 Likes

All doors in FOA2 opens when clicked the right place. Have you noticed that besides the silo lids on the ground, it has eight separate compartments with big doors around the perimeter. I’m scared sh!tless for what is probably about to be in this arena :fearful:

I’m not sure wether to classify the Minken video as an exploit but I’ll leave it be for now. You’re not supposed to be there though, so if you find out how to get down there feel free to post it in Bug Reports.

The FOA 2 door has been like that since April Update, though it took a while for people to discover. There’s threads all over the forum about the facility and what it’s for, etc. I made a thread when the facility first appeared, maybe it’s time to kick that off again.

It’s quite a car, I especially liked the blue bins.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm on how fashionista completes…
Do you need to collect 200 separate items?
Can it be the same hat with a different color?
Does it include items you start your character with?

200 individual items

If that’s the case, they’re asking a bit much here… If you loot an item there’s no respawn and I’m running out of items to loot… If you have to go to every area and check every bag, tool box etc, this is going to take ages…

I dont think some achievements are intended to be easy.

1 Like

Just a correction, in my previous post I said no respawns for searching bags, tool boxes etc… But they do respawn after a reload of the game and a possible wait… Don’t know how long it takes for them to respawn because I always logged on and played the next day or in a few hours…

After a few days of collecting apparel I have 205 items, unless I miss counted… I haven’t included my start gear or gear gotten off challenges/quests… Unless hair and makeup don’t count, but I think they do… So no achievement, unless it’s still bugged, I don’t know…
Bugged game/achievements for me are 3,
Tunnel Rat
Fashionista
Rise of The Phoenix (Due to Enemy of my Enemy and last quest not starting)
Can anyone tell me how much longer these 3 issues are going to be fixed?

Just got it, picked up 2 or 3 more items and fashionista unlocked… So I must of been miscounting or it needed to be 200+ to unlock…
Now need the tunnel rat and rise of the phoenix ( when they fix the final 2 quests not popping up)…
Fashionista seems to be fixed…

Still having issues with the fashionista trophy on ps4. Have a disc copy of game. Uninstalled and reinstalled game after going into the 300+ with the apparel. Just been through again in the last week, got to 260ish, still no trophy.
Any help or guidance would be helpful! I’m a trophy hunter and it’s the last one on this game, I have it at 98%