XBOX Series S does not support 60 FPS

Glad to hear it’s working! We’ll leave this report thread open if others want to chime in.

1 Like

All of a sudden the graphics on the series s just look so blurry is it a bug

Maybe it’s dynamic resolution doing it’s job.
Easiest way to make sure is to aim with N16 (more info here).

The motion blur is causing me headaches i really wanna play the game

I suggest you try and disable motion blur…

I cant im on xbox and wont let me

1 Like

Keep getting motion sickness and just wanna play this awesome gamr

Have you tried to lower the look or/and aim sensitivity. Start turning around a bit slower can help getting used to it to avoid motion sickness. Also sitting not to close to the screen.

About the blurry-ness, playing around with the settings until you find what works best for you, is always a good thing to try. I don’t know if consoles need graphics driver updates too.

Just one look at that screenshot screams dynamic resolution (take a look at the sleeve and Moller).

Also disabling chromatic aberrations reduces blurring significantly.

What FOV have you set?

I am on xbox series s you cant change any video settings on it my fov is 65

Theres no option to disable this on console

Wait what? you cant change your field of view on XB?

You can im talking about motion blur or anytjing to help me not got a headache with blurriness

Ah I see, well i’d slow the X & Y movement down, and don’t have the FOV too close. I will say - currently on a Scorpio, but have played on an X - it did spin me out for a while. It will take some getting used to.

Can you explain why the game is really blurry that it gives me headaches when i play on the xbox series s

On that you should probably consult with a neurologist.

When reading this thread I still don’t understand if the Xbox series S has been boosted to 60 fps or not!?

Could someone actually playing on a S confirm if 60 fps is implemented or not?