Your GZ setups!

4 Likes

What is that “HDR” thingy above the PS4 Pro?
A modiffied internal extended Hard drive?
Does it not overheat more than normal?
Amazing setup…mine is normal, I use a custom cloth when the PS4 if Off to protect it from Dust :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

HDR is a screen setting. It folds over like a laptop.

6 Likes

Love the adaptive LED lights in the backdrop. Nice touch! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve not had them long and I’m still tweaking the calibration. I could do with moving the TV set-up so it’s not infront of the window. The neighbours must think I’m having a rave or something. :rofl:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Yet another slick setup! Yall are putting me to shame! :sweat_smile:

I see the massive HDD dock reader on the left. Are those additional storage or just old back ups?

B R U H
That’s so cool looking!

2 Likes

Just additional HDD space :wink:

Few months ago I went all SSD (5 in total), so all HDDs went from PC case to a docking station.

1 Like

PC MASTER RACE.
What a setup.
My gaming laptop is 6 years old and does not have any visible colors :sweat_smile: .

1 Like

I’m not at home, so I had to pick a lousy picture from another topic that I posted on the forum a while back. :wink:

It was a high-end PC when I bought it back in 2013. I have since upgraded it with a GTX 1080 ti 11 GB GPU, and my latest addition to the setup is a Asus VG27WQ 27"TUF curved gaming monitor in 1440p and 165 Hz. Generation Zero runs super smooth and fast without any hiccups! :blush:
My keyboard is getting a bit worn out, so that’s next up for renewal. And yeah, the gas lift on my old office chair is kinda broken, so I’m sitting all the way down at the bottom! Need a new chair too! :laughing:
…and a new Pepsi. :yum:

1 Like

If the chair is OK then all you need is a new gas piston, or a complete stand :wink:

1 Like

I know, but the chair isn’t any good in itself, so buying a new one is more tempting. :wink:

1 Like

As many of you know, i play GZ on PC and my setup is: cheap, hardly effective and virtually runs on luck every time. :grin:

1 Like

Don’t know you that well, but I smell irony… :wink:

2 Likes

I run a bootcamped MacBook with an external AMD graphics card. A bit finicky at times but overall it works pretty well. :laughing:

2 Likes

Pssst. I have a Mac as a gaming PC too. Don’t let the master race hear you though… the only thing they hate more than consoles are Macs. :wink:

2 Likes

@OBiW4NSHiNOBi “We shall prevail!”

2 Likes