Adrenaline farming tips

i know this isn’t the place for self promotion but seeing as everyone has a hard time with adrenaline drop rates I’ve made a video to get around it for the time being. This isn’t to spite the devs for their balancing efforts but to just give an option to people that have found it too severe for their own enjoyability in the game until the balance is a little more refined. here is the link; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GLNfz5y098&t=16s

this might not be appreciated on here so if so feel free to delete or remove this post if you are a mod or dev!

7 Likes

An option to turn higher adrenaline drops on would be OK in the options menu I think, personally as if you are playing alone it can be a nightmare sometimes especially if you are using lower tier nerf guns.

Personally, I would like them to restore the drops in the world, albeit at slightly lower frequencies (it was WAY too much before) regardless how many a player has in their inventory, but reduce stack size to 3-5. That way, it makes it inconvenient to carry more than a few adrenaline because it chews up valuable inventory space.

Perhaps if someone has the proper medic skills, then it could increase their stack size to double since they invested points in the skill to become a team medic. That would make good sense.

This change certainly caused me to really change the way I played the game, even in coop. What used to be a total robot slugfest has turned into a far stealthier experience now, especially with clothing currently not providing any armour stats. With our characters now being extra-squishy and the lack of adrenaline, head-on combat is to be avoided rather than encouraged.

1 Like

I agree I’d like to see them come back, a little less frequent but not limited to how many you can find just how many you can carry as @Crunchmeister is saying, that would be the healthiest middle zone to keep people challenged.
I was thinking the stack size being reduced to 10, so that way the people that need 40+ adrenaline could carry it, but wouldn’t be completely destroyed as 5 per stack would be like 8 inventory slots for the same amount. I’d be nervous 5 would leave the same people complaining in the forums… Might just be cynical of me to think that but you can maybe get what i mean.

I’m completely about user choice, so i agree anything that can allow the player to decide what kinda game they experience is a good bet. maybe difficulty values in the future could be something we’d decide upon creating a character, easy=lots of med kits in mid to high and tons of adrenaline, then hard being the complete vice versa of that with no adrenaline, and only low tier med kits. All just conjecture of course. :slight_smile: