Alpine Unrest Available Now!

Well downloaded update, and bought dlc, super excited to stream this, spent 2 hours streaming a broken game :imp:

No mission’s, just collectibles to be found, lost Marin ab safe house, dlc doesn’t work for me, great advertising streaming a broken dlc, reinstalled it twice, now have to resort to uninstalling the whole game and reinstalling it unless anyone has any other suggestions. On Xbox.

Same for me uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, hard reset my xbox and nothing no missions

Ouch!

You can try a factory reset (but keep games / DLC) in case it’s OS or cache related, but doesn’t sound like it.

Are you in the Xbox Insider programme? If so, what ring are you in? Could be an issue with a beta version of the OS.

I’m currently on the “Skip Already Alpha” ring, but I’ve had a lot of issues lately so I’m thinking of moving to a lower tier.

Have you tried clearing the cache on the Xbox?

sorry to hear it hasnt gone smoothly , i havent had any probs on pc , hope this is all worked out soon for you.

@LadyNibiru Sorry to hear. I hope they throw a hot fix for you fast so you can start streaming ASAP.

I’m on PS4 I wonder if it’s the same issues. I may hold off On the download till I hear otherwise.

Please refrain from factory-resetting/re-downloading the game, it’s unlikely to help and will just cost you time.

We’re very sorry for the trouble, and are investigating this as a top priority. It’s just a small sub-set of users that are affected, and we’re trying to pinpoint the cause so that we can later deploy a fix. Thanks for your patience!

9 Likes

Thankyou graham , i am holding back from playing ( wifes orders :rofl: ) untill she gets a fix :upside_down_face: lets hope others get a speedy fix because from what i experienced was sweet , great job cheers :+1::+1:

Just downloaded the new update (not the DLC…yet) and Lennarts Marin safehouse is now gone. Do that mean I should wait for a fix before downloading the DLC? On ps4.

Goto forest region IGA facility area east of Óstervik town , the mission should automatically start up . " Stop ‘’’ before you do anything reload your game to get the new Main menu screen then press continue follow the above ,… Cheers hope it works for you :+1::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks mate…downloading :blush:
Bought another game too, whitch had release in july, but withheld until now due to bugs, thats how it should be.
So if the DLC don’t work I have back up :+1:

Seems like I also have the issue that the DLC mission doesn’t start…
I have all the main missions done.
Platform: PC

Meanwhile, I collected 3/4 of the new machine blueprints. I won’t spoil where they are. (Though my issue may have already spoilt it :D)

Thanks & you are right a re-install does NOT work I did it to no avail.
SPP

1 Like

1 down… man are they tough!

3 Likes

Nope, the mission didn’t automatically start when visiting IGA. Walked around the whole facility…somewhat disappointing…but was prepared at least…

1 Like

@Balla_Jazzuz You need to search the surrounding better. Look around more carefully after the convoy.

1 Like

My mistake you have not bought DLC So no mission for you , plus side you have new bots and guns , Working as intended friend :+1:

Sad to hear it didn’t… I was tempted to do that, but after having my entire ps4 database crash then rebuild itself i figured i needed to call it quits and just wait for the patch. :confused:

1 Like

Yup, got the dlc…will search the IGA area more carefully. Thanks @Alinde

1 Like

Does anyone know how to start the DLC? The Lennart’s Marin safehouse is there. There’s a new boat that I can’t interact with, and no new missions or triggers that I can see.

I already have some (3) safehouses unlocked on the DLC island, but don’t want to fast travel over there incase I (further) break something by doing something in the wrong order.

Aha. IGA facility. Heading there now. Thanks!