[IMPORTANT!] Popular Bugs List

A̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶c̶?̶ ̶I̶’̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶

Fast traveled into Marden and the power was back on, the war room is unlocked again on PC for me.

The game on the PC does not work on Windows 7 64! Nothing has changed!
As crashes so and crashes 3-5 mines!

Lennarts Marin AB safehouse is bugged along with the mission start for the new expansion. The safehouse is gone (i.e I can’t fast travel There) and the mission doesnt show up. I belive that it has something to do with unlocking the safehouse (Lennarts Marin AB) prior to the new expansion DLC.

2 Likes

I’ve seen this issue pop up before, so I’ll add it to the list.

2 Likes

I got it to work somehow (Most likely because I joined a multiplayer session) But it should have been working from the beggining so something is definently wrong.

1 Like

Same here as well as missions do not save on exit & are not there when you log-in again.
Some of this has been Acknowledged HERE Please I beg you post in that thread & others that you are having the same issues. Right now they say it is a very small group having these issues @Avalanche_Graham said this HERE So, maybe if they see that it is a much wider issue they will rush a fix/patch sooner (that is my hope anyway)
Thanks for reading,
SPP

3 Likes

I am unable to track my mission in Alpine Unrest.

3 Likes

Lost and found mission can’t be completed

“A Wrench in the Works” (the only mission I had left to do along with “Behind the Curtain”) popped up for me right away when I resumed the game (PC, cross patch save). So that issue seems to have been fixed. :slight_smile:

It’s not on the list but the bugged “Tunnel Rat” achievement also completed.

The only issue so far is mission items not appearing in the mission log during the mission “Behind the Curtain” and therefore screwing up the backstory of the last mission. :expressionless: So that may be worth of a bug report itself if it does not already exists (video footage of it available if wanted).

Now, on to Alpine Unrest (fortunately it appeared at the start)! :smile:

1 Like

Can anyone on Xbox or PS4 confirm if A Wrench in the Works has been fixed?

1 Like

I managed to do that mission without problems 2 weeks ago before the November update.
I don´t know about other people…

It popped up on mine as soon as I downloaded the update - I didn’t even know I hadn’t done it! I’ll go and do it while I’m waiting for the Castle to fix… :slight_smile:

Where is the starting location for a wrench in the works

Hi playing on PS4 PRO having an issue with beyond the barricade quest picked up both the letter and the recording and still says I only have 1 of 2 clues,issues with reloading guns sometimes it won’t reload when I press the square button,aiming down sights sometimes cannot shoot and corpses of robots disappear before being looted

Don’t know if I posted this in the right place,I just brought the game a week ago and I’m really enjoying the game and I’m concidering buying the dlc but it’s hard to when the bugs are a little annoying and making it less enjoyable at times

I’ve done all of them but lost and found is still in the incomplete section which is why it’s froze or something

Fwiw, I’ve had a flare vanish as soon as I threw it. It did not stick in my hand. So I can confirm that that very intermittent bug is not fixed.

PC game does not work on Windows 7 64! Nothing has changed!
As crashes so and crashes 3-5 mines!

Are you posting this in different threads now? That does not help.

Also, Win7 is out of maintenance in January 2020, which is next month. You should seriously consider migrating to Windows 10. With a registered copy of Windows this should still be free of charge.

Where did you see the transition from Win7 to win 10???For free???