Two Issues With Todays Update & DLC (November 2019)

Hello,
Bought DLC, Did update on Xbox…Started Mixer stream.

Lennart’s Marin AB safe house no longer unlocked & will not unlock
New Xbox Achievements not showing-up in list.

Now doing a full re-install.

Thanks,
SPP

2 Likes

Hi SPP :wave:

Regarding the achievements not showing, try restarting your console and looking again.
If they haven’t appeared already they should do so shortly!

Regarding the safehouse, I will take a look!

3 Likes

Thanks & did try that. Just doing the re-install I have found on Xbox in the past sometimes this fixes many issues. BTW here is the link to my save stream video so you can see the safe house issue I hope it helps.
SPP
https://mixer.com/SteampunkPagan?vod=28yECETv5kGT3zkIq-CQGg

1 Like

I have the same problem, PC platform. I go out to the nearest point which is the Marden bunker. I arrive at Lennart’s safe house, the house is not unlocked, I get on the boat but nothing happens, I can’t get it to start. I also tried to get close to the pulsate placed on the pole next to the boat but nothing happens. Any suggestion is much appreciated, thanks.

2 Likes

Just installed the DLC, sould I have a mission to do? cuz I have none.

1 Like

Devices should be rebooted right after any game updates…

They could very well put a note, which had to be rebooted before playing. Two more words don’t hurt

Yes same here, Lenarts Marin safehouse gone, but I can use the stash in there. Nothing about the DLC autostarted for me when loggin on(all previous missions done).

3 Likes

OK here is my update after a full reinstall:

Achievements are now showing.

Lennart’s Marin AB safe house still will not unlock & still can find no mission to be able to play the DLC.

Xbox
Single player

@SR_knivspark I fully understand that this game is massive & groundbreaking in so many ways. With that said I get that bugs/glitches will happen. WoTConsole has what they call a Supertester (Yep one word) program I was in it from day one left (burn out) two years ago. They had a very strict NDA I would like to volunteer for any QA style testing on an Xbox client you would need I will sign the toughest NDA you can come-up with. I love the game that much…Anyway I can help please let me know.
SPP

3 Likes

The only way I got on the island @SteampunkPagan was by joining a multiplayer game with a safehouse unlocked on it, but…this also gave me an achievement for completing a mission I have not done yet, if you can find someone with a working version that has not completed the first dlc mission and join his/her multiplayer you may be in luck, until a fix is pushed that pretty much the only way you can get on the island, I am going to hold off on a full reinstall and wait for a patch.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Potential workaround:

2 Likes

So i managed to join a game that had the dlc working properly trying to use this work around, but three things happened,
1; the dlc missions still won’t show up in my normal play session
2; the missions automatically completed and earned me achievements i shouldn’t have gotten as i did not complete the missions myself
3; when playing in my normal save i cannot move at all
Luckily i have a back up to revert to but this work around might not be the best thing for players to do atm, it might just be better to wait for a patch instead of trying this…

3 Likes

Ps4 everything works fine for me , but not for the wife :sweat_smile: we have purchased game and all DLC on our own accounts ( not sharing main with 2nd player PSN thing) We have same progress on game finished everything we both got Platinum Trophy and all updated as i state in the usual Bug reports in the past , i tried the work around even before it was recommended by dev Avalanche_knivspark in bug thread 'Even though i am good to get the science started on that ALpine no dlc for wifey and forum means no dlc for me as i will wait for a fix like the many unfortunate people , good luck :+1::smiley:

2 Likes

This sort of worked was able to get to play the DLC late in the day thanks to @LadyNibiru coming into my stream & inviting me to a game so I could grab one of her safe houses out there. Lennart’s Marin AB safe house still will not unlock even when joining with someone who has it. Also sadly doing this gave me 5 achievements that I did not earn for completing missions I did not do. I am not without understanding here really I am not but I so wanted to be able to experience the story from start to end. Now the only way I can do this would be to delete my character again since we do not have the option to use another character to do this. I will wait and see what the fix does but I am a bit sad :frowning: not salty about this. I do love this game & the story rocks not to be able to experience it with wide eyed wonder is TBH disappointing & it did not help that it happened during a stream. Hope this is not interpreted as negative or salty just as disappointment,

Thanks for reading,
SPP

2 Likes

Playing Xbox One, noticed I completed Not Alone mission but yet the achievement for complete Not Alone not unlocking at all.

Ich habe das gleiche Problem

1 Like

@SteampunkPagan I don’t understand how it gave you 5 achievements, I myself have not unlocked 5 achievements from the island, but putting that aside, I was happy to help.

2 Likes

This method worked for me.

Biddinwar let me join his game, we did the starting quest, went to the island for the follow up and then I logged back on my single game.
Re-did the starting quest+follow up solo and off I went to find some answers…

I’m not sure if it was a custom save for just helping people out but it did work and nudge my stuck save in the right direction.

The same happened to me when I entered a MP game to try to get the first mission started and to regain Lennarts AB as safehouse. 5 acheivements popped up - and stayed… - without having done any DLC mission yet…

1 Like