Alpine Unrest Available Now!

Already did that, encountered a apo tank immidiately…cool encounter…but with exp AR and exp shotgun it was pretty quick encounter after all. That shotgun is really good after dismantle the MG with emp and AR.
So back to IGA then :blush:

2 Likes

Ok. This is odd. I’ve opened my main save again after playing multiplayer. And the Lennart’s Marin safehouse has disappeared and won’t unlock. Plus one of the 3x safehouses I had on the new Island has disappeared despite being there 10 minutes ago.

Also, every safehouse I go to says “Safehouse Unlocked” despite already being unlocked.

1 Like

Um, guys - sorry to sound stupid (again!), but the November update is still downloading after four hours (go on talk to bloody Macron for me), and i can’t see where to buy the DLC. Is that going to take another four hours, or is it in the update? Which you then, ummmmm?

Okay! I got it. It’s going to have to download again, isn’t it. Oh knickers - I’ll be able to talk about it tomorrow!

Same thing here. DLC installed/run fine.

Could fast travel to Marin AB safe house. So I did. No mission. Cant use the boat (if thats intended).
Restarted the game. Now I lost Marin AB safe house (spawned at the nearest safe house up North). Travled/ran around. Still no mission

Done all previous main/side missions.

:frowning:

2 Likes

@alinde I keep searching the area around the convoy on the road on the hill NW of IGA, but I still can’t find the mission. Do you have some more hints? I don’t want to use the whole evening searching…I want action on Himfjell :wink:

1 Like

It’s bugged. For a lot of people it’s just not there / won’t activate. The devs have confirmed it’s an issue, and has been reported on PC, XB and PS4.

There’s a potential workaround here;

1 Like

Found it :wink:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that many players can’t play this wonderful dlc. I’m only halfway up the first slope and it’s great, let me tell you. Apocalypse machines scare the crap out of me. Hope everyone’s up and running soon.:+1:

4 Likes

Where do I start my first dlc mission?

1 Like

Iga facility area east of òstervik ’ forest region ’ just head there and it will auto pop up and direct you , :+1:

1 Like

Oh thank you! I’ll go there now.

I’m at IGA Industrial Facility, where do I find it to trigger the mission? It doesn’t auto pop for me like you said it would.

1 Like

I had choice to make. Either buy Alpine Unrest or something else. I chose a Kel Tec 9mm PCC. Now instead of shooting digital robots I can shoot something for real.

I hope what ever your shooting isn’t alive unless it’s for food. Imo not a low level gun guy. I stick with moderate level weapons. The most expensive I’ve owned and have had been an iwi .50ae desert eagle, and my still owner is a p90. Have fun on the range for us.

I haven’t purchased the DLC because the crashing issues have not be resolved and I don’t need to add more potential problems. I noticed that even without the DLC though I now have a rival that is an Apocalypse class Tank. Doubt I’ll ever be able to take it out especially since it will get stronger and stronger the longer its around. I haven’t even been able to defeat a Tank locked in a pen yet, though the crashing is partly to blame. A Tank out in the open I can’t even imagine how you take those out solo. Even the regular ones can take me out in one shot so what chance have I against military, FNIX or Apocalypse?

I love the P90! I don’t care for the long barrel they force onto the civilian version though as it spoils the look.

3 Likes

The most expensive gun I’ve ever purchased was a Maxim 08/15. I’m more of a target shooter. If I want to kill something for food I’ll hit it with my car.

1 Like

How much does it cost a desert eagle and a P90?

It Was out of curiosity, i do not live in the U.S (what other place can civilians or ex military buy guns? ahah :smile:)
And i forgot it might be seen as rude or personal, answer if you wish or pm me.

I got mine cheap. Gen 2 ps90 s stands civilian single action with long barrel. I got it for 1200$ most places sell the gen1-2 for 1300-1600 US dollars

My desert eagle was Mark 5 I think. Before they added the muzzle break. It cost me only $1100. Most places sold it for 1400 and up.
I made my own mount with para.

3 Likes

I’d love to have marksman pistols cz75 cezchmate I think it’s called or another 1911 long heavy slide barrel with comp

Thx for the info , it`s strange for an European like myself to see this you know? Usually civilians dont have that kind of firepower, just hunting rifles or some old shotgun for hunting purposes.
Well you are ready for riots and for the zombie apocalypse :sweat_smile:

1 Like