Alpine Unrest Available Now!

I hope what ever your shooting isn’t alive unless it’s for food. Imo not a low level gun guy. I stick with moderate level weapons. The most expensive I’ve owned and have had been an iwi .50ae desert eagle, and my still owner is a p90. Have fun on the range for us.

I haven’t purchased the DLC because the crashing issues have not be resolved and I don’t need to add more potential problems. I noticed that even without the DLC though I now have a rival that is an Apocalypse class Tank. Doubt I’ll ever be able to take it out especially since it will get stronger and stronger the longer its around. I haven’t even been able to defeat a Tank locked in a pen yet, though the crashing is partly to blame. A Tank out in the open I can’t even imagine how you take those out solo. Even the regular ones can take me out in one shot so what chance have I against military, FNIX or Apocalypse?

I love the P90! I don’t care for the long barrel they force onto the civilian version though as it spoils the look.

3 Likes

The most expensive gun I’ve ever purchased was a Maxim 08/15. I’m more of a target shooter. If I want to kill something for food I’ll hit it with my car.

1 Like

How much does it cost a desert eagle and a P90?

It Was out of curiosity, i do not live in the U.S (what other place can civilians or ex military buy guns? ahah :smile:)
And i forgot it might be seen as rude or personal, answer if you wish or pm me.

I got mine cheap. Gen 2 ps90 s stands civilian single action with long barrel. I got it for 1200$ most places sell the gen1-2 for 1300-1600 US dollars

My desert eagle was Mark 5 I think. Before they added the muzzle break. It cost me only $1100. Most places sold it for 1400 and up.
I made my own mount with para.

3 Likes

I’d love to have marksman pistols cz75 cezchmate I think it’s called or another 1911 long heavy slide barrel with comp

Thx for the info , it`s strange for an European like myself to see this you know? Usually civilians dont have that kind of firepower, just hunting rifles or some old shotgun for hunting purposes.
Well you are ready for riots and for the zombie apocalypse :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No problem. Honestly the p90/ps90. Its a fantastic varmint weapon/home defense weapon. 5.7 is a knock down 5.56 round. Half the size. Has almost no kick. Recoil is almost nothing too.
But I hear you. Our state doesn’t let you take full auto weapons and high capacity mags to hunt. You need a class 3 to own a full auto or to modify your weapon barrel length from carbide length. So when I hear other states say they run around with full auto I’m on the same boat mind set.

To bad the game doesn’t introduce new to date age weapons and smaller trooper humanoid bots that use them as if the creator thought of ergonomic of it before people in 2010-19 lol.

So you must not be from Texas, there it`s “free for all” right?
Actually i always found the P90 really cool, first time i saw it was in an old TV show, Stargate SG1 , it was the " standard" weapon,and indeed it has been used a lot by many private security forces and for home defense.
Well the game is in Sweden, you are lucky you have weapons at all, if it was in South Europe or France you would only find weapons in Police stations and military bases :sweat_smile: .

1 Like

On one of my trips to the US I visited Kittery Trading Post and went to see the gun store on the first floor. A very nice gentleman behind one of the counters showed me the goods, even though I told him, that I was a foreigner and therefore just browsing. Lots of nice merchandise, I have to admit. Then I told him, that in Denmark you will by default get several years in prison if you get caught being in possession of a firearm. He obviously didn’t believe me and asked me: “But how do you then protect your house and family?”. I replied: “I don’t have to. Denmark is a safe and trusting society with law and order and nice and caring people”. This obviously didn’t compute, so he repeated his question: “But how do you protect your house and family?”.

I never managed to convince him that that was really not necessary, and as he considered my home and family in immediate danger because of me not being able to protect them, he gave me directions to his gun clubs shooting range. “Talk to Jim and say hello from me. He’ll set you up with a piece and learn you how to use it. Won’t cost you a dime”. Tempted as I were I thanked him for his offer but declined politely.

He was a really nice guy, he was genuinely concerned and he ment well. I liked him. But on my way to the next outlet to exercise fine American consumerism I reflected over how two very different worlds had just met.

6 Likes

A very interesting testimony, thank you, and you are lucky, Denmark is indeed a safe place, my country, Portugal is getting worse because of the economic mess we are into, so i would not mind to have a firearm to protect the people i love…if the need ever comes.
Although sometimes our own weapons are used against us…and that is something we see a lot in the news.

1 Like

Yes, the unrest we find in several European societies now is really disturbing. I hope that your countrys economy will rise strongly again. Portugal is a beautiful country and I have some really nice Portuguese friends. And I would love to go trekking in Rota Vicentina :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

When will it be released at the PSstore in Japan? It is not yet available at Japanese PSstore.

Thank you :wink:
You must come back and go to the Coast paradise called Algarve in the south,best beach in the Iberian Peninsula, and i hope one day i go visit your beautiful country too.

1 Like

This isn’t a topic about guns, or travel destinations. I’ve noticed this happen several times now and I’ve been lenient. But since people can’t seem to catch a drift, the next time I see a thread go heavily into off-topic as this one have, I’ll be handing out warnings to those responsible.

1 Like

You are absolutely right, i am sorry, it`s 70/100 my fault, won t happen again :wink:

Oh dear sounds like you got the DLC bug , if you join a multiplayer game that has the bought DLC , there is a slim chance yours would be fixed , just like many here and my wife are awaiting a fix to resolve this issue . :+1:

Well, what are we supposed to do with those?
Can they be redeemed for an in-game t-shirt that says, “I fought the law, and the law won?”
Enquiring minds want to know! :smile:

1 Like

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When a mod gives you warnings, heed them and make the forums a tidier place.

5 Likes