Alpine Unrest - Coming Soon

Russians, perhaps … :joy:

2 Likes

Watching the ending … somebody is marching up. We might be facing an epic battle :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, she’s lovely, isn’t she :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I can say unintentional eploit is where you set a trap have a Fight with Enemy NPC and they blow you and your trap to Last week : result> new island ._ on the flip side intentionally going to island is exploit territory just like @SteampunkPagan said and any further discussion or co-Ordinates should be kept in PM for now , im sure we all don’t want to get a detention from forum :sweat_smile:this close to ALPINE DLC dropping :+1:. So please every body just stock up and get ready for the DLC

3 Likes

Yeah, time to muck-out the Plundra! Stock up people - it’s gonna get busy

3 Likes

what?!..

Yup, already busy out there…remember to bring ammo :wink: I didn’t think it was mechs out there…so wrong I was…6 Fnix hunters down…
Btw a nice little island it is, can’t wait to see the final product :grinning:

1 Like

@Avalanche_Graham I watched your Q/A after the latest trailer… smart minds think a like. “The Rambo” I also mentioned a compound bow/explosive arrows a few months back too. I hope it becomes a future weapons pack dlc.

3 Likes

Meanwhile I found earlier threads on this. Exploits… interesting.

1 Like

This is the video & song I think of every time I watch the release video for this update.
SPP

I haven’t seen anyone mention about adding more achievements for this new DLC. Are there going to be DLC achievements?

2 Likes

@MotorexGTR32 during the stream Wednesday they said their would be more added.
SPP

1 Like

@SteampunkPagan YES! Thanks, man! :blush:

That reminds me, are they gonna add to respec skills?

2 Likes

Yes they are indeed adding more trophy’s , hence i been mad busy last few days finding gnomes and DJ tapes , all done got Platinum ready for more please Devs :+1:

4 Likes

Congrats, @TherotcoD! I finished it in 3 weeks ago by finding all collectibles for a few last achievements, too. But hey, at bright side Gen Zero will keep us busy.

2 Likes

Wow - I haven’t even done all the side missions yet! I suppose I could go looking for a “Horse” or something. Does it do anything? I suppose it gives you an excuse to go and do something. I may not care, if the world changes and we have more space and story to explore. There are Youtube videos, aren’t there? Which show you where they all are? Otherwise, how would you know? Some of them are hidden away on seashores and stuff, aren’t they? Hummm.

2 Likes

No mention of a respec or higher than 31 level but who knows they suprised us with ’ Alpine ’ and they not telling all so we can experience some unsaid new goodies , :+1:

Nothing against it. On the other hand, I just ended up hunting FNIX/rivals around the airport with a level 1 character (with decent weapons, tier 3 - 6), and the only noticeable differences were a) ticks are annoying, and b) I was ammo-bound (small inventory + small drops (no Salvage)). There’s a lot of quality of life in the skills for sure, but few must haves.

Which is a bit of a relief really, because if getting a new character in the game is primarily a function of gear, that takes five minutes and a full Plundra. Skill points come more slowly. :smile:

1 Like

Yes, there are videos out there that shows you every collctibles location. They are scattered all over the map. When I first played, there was only a few locations displayed in videos, so if I found an “undiscovered” collectibles I report the location to the few videomaker(s) out there at the time… now you can just fast travel, find and pick up :blush:

1 Like

I need to put some money aside for this
I might add that human npc’s was something I wanted from the beginning but never thought they would add

1 Like

Yes, I’m actually surprised. I’m looking forward to meet them!

2 Likes