When will Alpine Unrest release?

1 Like

Next week :smiley: :smile:

1 Like

There are 10 new achievements on Steam :wink:

3 Likes

@0L0 Can you show unless it’s not allowed send it to me direct? Please

1 Like

That’s no secret, I think everyone can see them after logging on to Steam :wink:

6 Likes

Is it alright if anyone provides me with an image of a prototype Tick without armour? I’m working on something and I need a reference. :blush: thanks

1 Like

This one is from Wiki:

2 Likes

Ski-Ing trophy , aye when my scientific research at bottom ignites i will beat 40 seconds ski-Ing Up the slope :rofl::boom::+1:

4 Likes

Or get down the slope in half than 40 seconds.

1 Like

Go to the top of the hill, detonate a gas tank underneath you and go down in 2 seconds :+1:

2 Likes

No apocalypse harvester, huh. :smile:

What is this? OMG who’s going to harvest our bodies on the new island!1!? :wink:

2 Likes

If one could get a bicycle up there… We’ll reach very high speeds going down. Only problem is breaking, but that’s for science to figure out.

4 Likes

I wonder if we will get a Ski bench as well as the bike one we have ? :thinking: Hmmm , well anyhow my bike is comming i hope it fits in the boat :rofl: , if not i will have to dig out me bike travel research papers :eyeglasses::lab_coat: aha found it [ Rail Gun explosive gas launcher ] :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Wonder what kind of human nps we will get
Will it be other rag tag rebel teens getting ready to recreate red dawn
Or maybe a couple of pre invasion hotel goers of varying ages and genders

1 Like

I’ve seen one kiddie apparently in a wheelchair. Well survived and all that, but a fat lot of help he’ll be…

“I may not a able to knock over a Tank, but I can give it a nasty bark on the shins!”

2 Likes

I will be getting this, as the price is very reasonable. As I figured the story ended rather abruptly, I’m glad to know this expansion provides further evidence as to what happened and pushes the story forward.
Remains to be seen how having living NPC’s will impact on the tone and feel of the game. But I do look forward to exploring the new places and see events unfold.

1 Like

There is one thing about the new trophies that I have found out today after the November patch installed. The new trophies only achievable with the paid DLC are part of the main game - whether you have purchased the Alpine Unrest DLC or not. This seems quite unfair to people not willing to buy the DLC and thus losing their Platinum status.
I know that other games did the same thing in the past but I also know that some publishers keep the trophy achievements of their main game and any DLC separate (Ghost Recon Wildlands for example). Why not here?

Not sure I follow @Argamae . Ps3 didn’t separate dlc trophies for the longest. PS4 has them separated from* the games release.

Thanks for the reply, WarpigX9. I started my PS4 Pro this morning, noticed the update had downloaded and started the game. The “Tunnel Rat” trophy popped which I had trouble with. Went to the Trophy screen and checked my status. Down from 97% to 83% because of the new trophies from Alpine Unrest. Didn’t purchase Alpine Unrest up to that point. There was no separation. Am I missing something?!

2 Likes

@Argamae Your percent for the title will drop in general but if you click into your trophy it should look like my imagine of main game true % And dlc true %. It won’t hinder your platinum if you continue your main game progress trophies.

3 Likes