Assignments not tracking or refreshing. Unable to get new dailies

I got assignment to upgrade 5 clothing. I have schematics at many levels but just dont know how to upgrade. When I look at the schematics it says I dont have enough resourses. What am I doing wrong? Im at lever 31 and have plenty of resourses.

Don’t bother, this assignment doesn’t work.

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

I had the same thing happen to me.

I have a preparation assignment “upgrade a shirt at a crafting station” which after upgrading various shirts to various levels I still can’t get to complete. Any suggestions, am I missing something?

Didn’t work for me neither. I guess the whole crafting implementation doesn’t work properly. The medkit craft didn’t work also the other day. At least the recycling station gets a bit less stuffed :joy:

Oh you’ve got to be kidding me.

Can you provide more details about this issue?

Blockquote
"upgrade a shirt at a crafting station”

Same issue.

Platform: PC

Description: Assignment does not change after completing the requirement.

Steps To Reproduce: Started Assignment “Upgrade a shirt at crafting station”. Assignment shows as Started, 0 of 1. Applied schematic to shirt at clothing station. No change to Assignment.

Tried several times with different shirts and schematics.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Solo

Players in your game: 1

Specifications:

Had the same until i crafted some more. A lot more! Don’t need to craft that in a while. :rofl:

And I also had “kill 5 runners”… (or was it hunters?), needed 7 before I got a confirmation.

“Do 5 schematic upgrades in crafting station” or what it said was totally broken. Gave up after 11… because I was out of some resources for first time ever.

Description: Assignment does not change after completing the requirement.

Steps To Reproduce: Start daily assignments.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 1 and 2

Specifications: All DLC’s

edit

Also have they daily mission "upgrade a shirt at a crafting station” error. Did try a “clean” shirt and one already at 2* to 3*.
And then the “Kill tick” assignment. Completed after I killed 7 or 8 in that Fenix fort at airbase. Rest did suicide just as I got in a fight with some hunters. After that fight I got a “Completed” for the tick assignment.

Same for me but I’am on XB1.

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

Description: Crafting Assignments don’t track progress or give rewards.
Today’s assignment Upgrade one shirt - made a T-shirt stealthly - nothing - made it 2 star stealthly - nothing
Previous - Upgrade 5 crafting items - no tracking, no reward despite multiple upgraded clothes.
Other tasks seem to work well. Thank you.
It’s a nice feature giving something to do. Just reporting something that doesn’t look right.

Steps To Reproduce:
Does anybody else have this problem?

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:
Host - Solo
Players in your game:
Solo

Specifications:
Intel® Core™ i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz
16.0 GB
1TB SSD
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Sorry duplicate of :-
FMtel assignment bug - Bug Reports - Generation Zero Forum

Another merge.

//Mod

Today’s Crafting Assignment - Upgrade 3 items of clothing worked for me. Upgraded 3x DLC clothing. Got reward
Thanks for fixing

1 Like

Description: AAC drops connection and does not reconnect. Causes assignment dysfunction.

Steps To Reproduce:

1. Accept “Kill 5 Harvesters” assignment.
  2. Kill a harvester. Check Assignments tab; see 1 kill recorded.
  3. Momentarily lose connection to AAC. Unknown whether this is on Avalanche side, my side, or in between. (no other connection loss observed, and no in-game message).
  4. Kill another Harvester.
  5. Check Assignments tab: See that AAC is apparently not connected.
  6. Check AAC in Main Menu: See that AAC should be connected but is not.
  7. Exit game.
  8. Re-enter game.
  9. Check Assignments tab: See only one Harvester recorded. Still shows 1/5.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Solo

Specifications: GTX-1650super, i7-4770k, 24GB, SSD

WORKAROUND: In Main Menu / Settings / Avalanche Apex Connection Settings, I can Disable my account and immediately Enable to force it to reconnect.

Platform: Xbox Series X

Description: Decided to give the Assignments another try. Collected Assignments. Fast traveled to Littorp killed a Rival Harvester and a couple of other Harvesters in the area.

I noticed it didn’t pop anything for killing a Rival. Checked my Assignments to find “Come back later for more assignments”.

So I then quit the game, checked multiplayer connectivity etc. no issues there.

Started my game again, fast traveled to Camp (Åsötungen Outpost) picked up my Assignments (took a screenshot)

Walked to the entrance and killed the couple of runners. Checked my Assignments; “Come back later for more assignments” (took a screenshot).

Steps To Reproduce: Pick up assignments, turn around wait or fast travel. Check Assignments.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host

On assignment twice I had upgrade article of clothing shirt ect. But couldn’t complete them, I up graded the clothing but didn’t get complete the assignment doesn’t say what upgrade.
Other was to ride a bike 1 kilometre which I did but again failed to complete, but I watched wiredgames on YouTube he got it but went on the side mission route, but the assignment never stated where you had to ride the bike, as you only got 20 minutes when started.
Any thoughts

The clothing assignments are a bit random. Sometimes they work, most times they don’t.

The 1km bike ride is a bit annoying since the devs forgot to implement a tracker showing how far you already travelled. I got mine riding from Iboholmen church to Yttervik and back. This is about a km.