BASE ASSAULT UPDATE (April 7th, 10:00 CET)

I think the player used an airstrike at the end, could be a new consumable or maybe exclusive to assaulting bases?

This could be our first repeatable mission, exciting!

2 Likes

Moved post to this topic, and removed the duplicate. This one will be our primary discussion thread for the upcoming update.

//Mod

1 Like

I just hope it works without any new problems right from the beginning on.

And that they fix the new assignment - system before or at least with this update.

3 Likes

Being the 1st April, I am pretty certain this is an April Fools Joke from the Dev’s. :grin:

But I am most happy to be wrong!

No, it should be true, as it has been announced in the 2022 roadmap:

2 Likes

They clarified on Twitter that it is most certainly real.

They already had an April Fools Joke yesterday:

This looks interesting, hopefully these updates keep coming!

Cool, I preliminary (and jokingly if joke) added the 7 enemy base locations to the Forest Region. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I just hope that:

• Update wont break the game
  • We have enemy bases in all regions at some time
  • They fix the assignment system, its broken.
6 Likes

Ah. A great opportunity to introduce more bugs before any old ones get fixed. Not to be missed. :joy:

2 Likes

Seek out a Semla Seeker and you might get a Semla Recipe loot drop that you can use to make your own.

Then you have to raid kitchens to find rare ingredients…

:smiley:

The Landfall update was a big step in the right direction and is starting off 2022 with the bar high. I just hope all the following updates have that same quality and care put into them instead of just rushing out monthly updates to rush out monthly updates.

2 Likes

Well, this is cryptic.

“A new story is unraveling; it’s time for you to uncover why they’re here.”

I guess we’re also gonna find out more about FNIX in this update. Or maybe the Soviets? Or a third party?

3 Likes

who is they? our character would know ab how fnix and the resistance and the soviets, so who else? new faction? iron church, apple killer?

I think it’ll be a deeper dive into what FNIX’s deal is. Like more of his long term goals and motivations. But it’s anyone’s guess.

it’s probably the Russians, maybe it will go more into why the Russians we’re making robots a year before cataclysm day.

More Soviet info is definitely possible. But since the trailer only mentioned FNIX stuff I think that might be where they’re going.

4 Likes

Lilldamm (2356.28 5,-3093.950)
Storskogen (1479.715,-2452.615)
Sundby Camping (2790.806,-1771.330)
Granhygget (1738.209,-1611.414)
Östra Mark (900.255,-1229.560)
Gardberg Mine (1992.322,-668.349)
Älgbacken (358.867,22.206)

6 Likes

Looks like we’re getting more regional revamps with this update as well:

5 Likes