BUG: Rival spawning outside of it's region + wrong machine class

Platform:
PC

Description:
I was playing my game, increasing region score and spawning score spawn rivals until i witnessed something i have never seen before. I was in the North Coast region, at the lone ammo storage East part of North Coast when after a battle, i got pop-up of new “Wolf” rival spawning. Did quite a bit of looking to find it in the middle of Farmlands.

Besides the rival spawning in the Farmlands (slightly NE of Sorken Command Bunker, 1st screenshot) and not in the North Coast, it is also Prototype class (2nd screenshot). Prototype Hunters only spawn in Archipelago and Farmlands, but never in North Coast.

For additional info, my Farmlands region level is 20, region score is 9611 and i have 8 rivals in Farmlands (all are Tanks and lvl4).

Steps To Reproduce:
Score spawn a rival and look where it spawns, also noting if the Rival machine class is the one that spawns in that region. Though, it could be a fluke or something more serious.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:
Host

Players in your game:

Specifications:
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K
MoBo: MSI Z170A Gaming M5
RAM: Kingston Savage (4 x 4GB) DDR4-3000
SSD: Samsung 960 Evo (500GB)
SSD: Crucial MX500 (1TB)
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue (1TB)
GPU: MSI GTX 1660 Ti Gaming X 6G
PSU: Seasonic PRIME 650 (80+ Titanium)

Aesyle

I can confirm that. Had a FNIX hunter with the location “Island Himfjäll” but it was in the forest region. It even hat “Lord of Himarvet” as it’s name.

1 Like

I’ve just remembered this topic when I’ve noticed the same rival from North Coast on farmlands and then I’ve connected the dots to my post here:

So we have a machine indigenous to Farmlands but being on a bugged patch of map.

1 Like

Yeah, did saw your topic and figured out why my North Coast rival spawned in the middle of farmlands. Thanks for that.