Casual chat discussions

but i meant that there are more swedish weapons that they could take into the game, and why whould sweden steal its own technology?:rofl: ofc wants the bigger powers to have this tech so what if there is already a us program to make similar machines? And a soviet? i just mean that we need to make sure that no other country knows how we built the machines. So the swedes should have regular air and sea patrols around the östertörn.

And more about my thoughts, well it whould just be harmful to the world if the superpowers like the us and soviets whould have robots, then maybe a new arms race whould begin? what if the same happens to the us or soviets? a machine uprising? then it whould be the end of civilsation.

Yes, there are. And by the looks of it, we are getting even more new weapons in the game as time progresses onwards.

Machines themselves, are, yes, Swedish technology. Except FNIX class, Apocalypse class and Reaper. These three were created by FNIX. Though, FNIX, in the other hand, doesn’t have allegiance to no-one, including Sweden.

Machines alone, without the control element (FNIX), are just a pile of scrap metal and completely useless. So, even if Swedish Armed Forces have blueprints to construct prototype class and military class of machines, there’s nothing useful of having them.

Same goes to the Soviets/US as well. Sure, they can construct the machines but it would take decades for them to create control element for their machines and it’s highly likely that they will never be able to create the same, sophisticated control element as FNIX is.

It’s unknown what the end goal of FNIX is. As of latest info, FNIX is needing resources and is collecting them.

Though, even if mankind is wiped out and replaced by machinekind, the civilization will continue to exist.

Discussion moved to proper topic, to keep source topic on-point.

//Mod

Was runnin’ low on 7.62…
Had to craft some.

6 Likes

Next time i´m low on ammo I know who to call :wink: .

2 Likes

He’s the best pirate I’ve ever seen.

Do you have any of the warhammer 40k apps? If so, which one do you recommend?

Interesting fact: I don’t have any Warhammer 40K games, be it board game or PC game. :grin:

I’ve just came into contact with Warhammer 40K lore and i find it interesting. :slight_smile:

E.g: Astartes

1 Like

It is interesting! If you want, you can get odyssey in your phone. We can play together

I hope that didn’t sound creepy. Lol

Discussion moved to proper topic to keep the source topic on point.

//Mod

I’m one of those very few people, who doesn’t have a Smart Phone. :wink:

Never needed one TBH. I can access internet from my Desktop PC and when i’m outside of my home, i don’t have the need nor urge to be “online”. :slight_smile:

That is actually really cool! If I could have gotten my hands on an early 2000s phone, I would be enjoying this forum via computer!

My mobile phone isn’t that old though. Mine was released in 2013 and i bought it brand new. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of phone is it?

It is Nokia 108 Dual-SIM. :blush:

Yes. That one.
Specs: Nokia 108 Dual SIM - Full phone specifications

It looks and sounds pretty nice!

Do you ever use it for the fm radio?

Yes. I’ve already on my 3rd set of 3.5mm jack earbuds with this one. Other two broke.

FM radio is nice when i’m outside and like to listen some music. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of music are you interested in?