Casual chat discussions

You’re joking, right? :astonished:

I’m currently listening Epic Trance channel and i like the current track quite a lot (Abandoned Rainbow - I’ll Miss The Wind (Original Mix). :relaxed:

I kinda wish I were joking! I really like it! Thanks for the link!:smiley::+1:

1 Like

If i could choose, with gerne of music would remain in the world, while everything else gets erased, on a heartbeat, i will pick Trance. :grin: Trance, to me, is just so great that i can’t live without it.

1 Like

It is really good, but I love jazz and 80s rock/pop so freaking much, I don’t think I could see them go!

To each their own. :slight_smile:

Also, there are loads of electronic music channels on DI.FM, so, anyone could find something they like.

Out of main Trance genres, i don’t like Vocal Trance. I prefer non-singing Trance, or when there is few lines only spoken/sung, e.g:

My all time, most favorite, trance track by one and only: Matt Darey, aka Lost Tribe. Song: Gamemaster. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My 2nd most favorite trance track, again by: Matt Darey. This time in collab with: Li Kwan. Song: Point zero (Matt Darey remix) :heart_eyes:

And here’s 3rd one as well. But this time: Thomas Azier - Red Eyes (Mike Luck remix) :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNHqRgSLWAU

1 Like

I like the first one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TnlPtaPxXfc

I absolutely love this song!

The thing with Trance is, is that they have so long intro that most people skip the trance song, before they even get to the main part. But that long intro also makes they tracks enjoyable.

For example, in Lost Tribe - Gamemaster, the first hints to the main part start at 01:42 while main part starts at: 02:10. :smile:

Fran Sinatra is good but i’m not into '70s. That’s what “That’s Life” song reminded me. But after checking, it was released in 1966. :thinking:

Speaking of Sinatra, perhaps you like Johnny Cash as well, e.g:

And perhaps even lesser known artist: July Talk,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAMkOi9Z_LY

I have never heard of July talk. I like cash but I rarely listen to him

What time is it on your side

There are so many artists out there that it’s next to impossible to know or hear them all. Even i don’t know all Trance artists. But i know the ones i like. :blush:

Btw, i found July Talk from the TV series named: Killjoys. In season 1, episode 9. And i started to like it. :slight_smile:

It’s 10:09 AM.

1 Like

It’s 2:10 am here.

You’re right, a lot of really good artists are unknown. Not that I know any. I don’t typically seek out new artists/bands: I also know the ones I like

Wow! You are a whole eight hours ahead! Is the US still there? Lol

Well, i’m across the pond from you, so, there’s that. :grin:

Okay, i got other things to do and i’ll be off now. But i’ll come back to forums later this evening (my time).

1 Like

Okay. One last question: what did you have for breakfast? I ask because you are in Estonia(right?) and I am curious what you would eat for breakfast

Yup.

My usual breakfast is: 2 cups of tea (200ml per cup). Namely: Lipton Lemon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And sometimes, accompanied with curd snack: Curd snack - Wikipedia

Looks really good! I usually just have cereal. Anyway, good day to you!

1 Like

Random thought: what if Hunter-class would be ended up as Dead by Daylight killer with Veronika or Elsa as survivor?

1 Like

Hunters are my breakfast.