Casual chat discussions

Was runnin’ low on 7.62…
Had to craft some.

6 Likes

Next time i´m low on ammo I know who to call :wink: .

2 Likes

He’s the best pirate I’ve ever seen.

Do you have any of the warhammer 40k apps? If so, which one do you recommend?

Interesting fact: I don’t have any Warhammer 40K games, be it board game or PC game. :grin:

I’ve just came into contact with Warhammer 40K lore and i find it interesting. :slight_smile:

E.g: Astartes

1 Like

It is interesting! If you want, you can get odyssey in your phone. We can play together

I hope that didn’t sound creepy. Lol

Discussion moved to proper topic to keep the source topic on point.

//Mod

I’m one of those very few people, who doesn’t have a Smart Phone. :wink:

Never needed one TBH. I can access internet from my Desktop PC and when i’m outside of my home, i don’t have the need nor urge to be “online”. :slight_smile:

That is actually really cool! If I could have gotten my hands on an early 2000s phone, I would be enjoying this forum via computer!

My mobile phone isn’t that old though. Mine was released in 2013 and i bought it brand new. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of phone is it?

It is Nokia 108 Dual-SIM. :blush:

Yes. That one.
Specs: Nokia 108 Dual SIM - Full phone specifications

It looks and sounds pretty nice!

Do you ever use it for the fm radio?

Yes. I’ve already on my 3rd set of 3.5mm jack earbuds with this one. Other two broke.

FM radio is nice when i’m outside and like to listen some music. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of music are you interested in?

From FM radio, i listen local stations: Star FM and Retro FM, since both play 80’s songs. :relaxed:

Other than 80’s, i also love to listen Trance. Namely Epic Trance, Classic Trance and Trance channels from DI.FM: https://www.di.fm/

Sometimes, i prefer something “harder”. E.g Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Manowar. :grin:

I’ve actually never heard of trance! I checked out the link you provided: it’s pretty good