Casual chat discussions

That would be really cool

Argh! Commodore :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

ā€¦so why are you trying?

For the same reason why are you pursuing it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not pursuing anything. I left an open ended question with no obvious answer for people to think about.

While you are trying to answer a question with no answer. (according to yourself).

Yeahā€¦

Discussion moved to proper topic to keep the source topic on point.

//Mod

And i gave one, plausible answer. Nothing wrong what i think of it.

And I gave my opinion about it. Nothing wrong with that eitherā€¦ except I get accused of ā€œpursuingā€ things?

And i get accused of trying to answer unanswerable thing. :roll_eyes:

That was a statement colluding logically from two of your own statements as already stated.

You have been not been accused of that.

Are you guys excited to see how that new update runs? 3 more days!

I think this update will define more clearly the gameā€™s direction and parts of the community that were in love with the minimalism (under-development) and peacefulness (boring) of the game will be disappointed.

I was an avid fan and got 4 other people to buy and play the game with me for months, but that last update was a huge let down and none of us played since then. The ā€œassignmentsā€ feel like something I should be getting paid to do and still no way to promptly get into action in any way.

Hopefully now weā€™ll be able to go to some spot, press some in-game button and trigger waves of enemies to create those awesome combat scenes the game has to offer. Am I hoping for too much or did I read the ads right? Can I start hyping this up in our steam group?

Itā€™s actually 6 more days :wink:

ACTUALLY pontus just announced a delay on the Resistance update on stream :frowning:

Regarding base building, iā€™d rather wait extra month, so devs and testers have time to iron out bugs and finalize the new mechanic, rather than get the half-baked feature at promised date. :slight_smile: There have been too many half-baked new mechanics added to the game already. No need to continue on the same path. It just causes player frustration.

Yeah, I support the opinion ā€œbetter later, but finishedā€.

1 Like

I play on console. I donā€™t experience these ā€œhalf bakedā€ update bugs that seem to plague other players. What exactly are yā€™all referring to when you say half baked?

Here are few:

• Bikes
    Too cumbersome to use.

• New list-based inventory
    No easy sorting/filtering as of date.

• LMGs
    When they 1st came, you didnā€™t find almost any ammo they use, when wielding them + their drop rate was too low. It has been fixed.

• US weapons
    Same issue currently as with LMGs were, you donā€™t find almost any ammo they use, when wielding them. Topic: N60 and N16 in inventory doesn't spawn ammo + their drop rate currently is way too low.

• Assignments
    Some of them doesnā€™t work at all. Most notably: first aid crafting. Topic: Assignments not tracking or refreshing. Unable to get new dailies

• Reaper
    When it 1st came, you could loot it as many times as you wished after killing it, thus gaining rewards effortlessly. This is now fixed.

3 Likes

Alright I gotchu. Yea he the bikes for me, is one of the most notable.

Also speaking of half-baked. I remembered that when sitting in boats, frequently water will glitch through the hull, and sort of swamp the boat. Iā€™m not sure if this is intended, but it happens regardless.

Thatā€™s map issue. Best reported here: [Weird Terrain] Dump miscellaneous terrain issues you see here!

Okay, since weā€™re talking about detail, then Iā€™ll drop something to you. In English the apostrophe replaces a missing letter (or two). Hence, in ā€œItā€™sā€ the apostrophe is replacing the ā€œIā€ from ā€œit isā€. But English is frequently irregular, and one of the strangest irregularities is that the possessive ā€œitsā€, which should have an apostrophe (replacing ā€œIt Hisā€) doesnā€™t have it. So, the possessive ā€œitsā€ is written like that, without an apostrophe. When I started copywriting, I couldnā€™t believe it and had to ring a large London ad agency and talk to the copywriting department, to make sure. Why? I asked, and they said, ā€œIt just doesnā€™tā€.

So: ā€œItā€™s just as though its rockets have run out.ā€

I have a little surge of joy every time I write the possessive ā€œitsā€. :smile: