Casual chat discussions

And you have it. 250 kg worth of space, completely independent from the Plundra.

If the crafting materials would share the space in Plundra, then, maybe, there would be basis to complain about it. But as it is now, no.

If having more space is the issue there are 3 other character slots to make mule characters. Problem solved :joy::joy:

Depends. It’s down to the individual to choose if they want to use other characters for multiple builds or just to be a mule.

You are right about that. I forgot people experiment with different builds. In my case I made my first character and beat the whole game with them. Then reviewed what skills I had that were useless and made a second character to reapply skills the way I wanted. I still had 2 slots for characters free. If nothing else other characters can still be mule characters just have to swap loot around when you play them.

At least your arguments are well made and in a friendly way :wink:
But I did say that the Plundra storage space is Ok as it is, I just don´t agree with the max storage of the recycling bench.
Or at least there should also exist a storage system in the crafting Workbench.
That way things would be better, the need for resources keeps increasing the more items and clothes modifications and fabrication we can make.

3 Likes

Sorry I mean .308 Win, but .338 would be even better, to fit between .243 and .50 - in the game, the .270 is not far from the .243 as it feels now.

1 Like

I understand you’re being tounge-in-cheek, but I want you to realize that the barrel of that machine gun was also destroyed with that test.
I personally don’t use lmg suppressors in game because a compensator is far better and I’m not sneaking around with an lmg anyway.

1 Like

Well, we could actually have AI Arctic Warfare (Sweden is godfather of that product) as Psg 90, date of adoption is 1988.

I’ll rephrase: currently the only difference in difficulty (as far as my MP experience go) is in health/damage ratio, where “adventure” has “lot hp for player, low damage for machines”, while Guerilla is vise versa with “skirmish being something in between”. I proposed to change existing mode (“do them right”) and add unique behaviour patterns and more varied loadout for machines, based on existing models.

1 Like

I know the barrel was destroyed, sir.
The heat from the silencer was too much, the barrel could not cool down as normal.
A weapon like that is purposely build, and build specifically for that purpose.
A silencer is not in the idea of purpose for that weapon, sir, hence.

I did NOT speak of the shotguns, as I do not know a darn thing about these.
Or hunting rifles, sir.
I leave that to those that do.

I was an officer, Lt in the Belgian army, and I know one or two things about military toys, but absolutely nothing about military ones.
Thus I do not address those.

Discussion moved here to keep the source topic on-point.

//Mod

I made a bug report on it, mods in the forum seemed to think I was an idiot and not making a real bug report. They are literally not in the spots they are supposed to be. Maybe if enough people report it ?? You should indicate platform you are on FYI

The mods didn’t think you were an idiot the way you replied to people trying to help you is the reason it got flagged. @Gysbert some weapons can be locked up as with one of the base game missions the 5* hp5 was locked in a safe until you got a key if I remember correctly. Though that might not be the case here.

Yes, I know they can be, but I haven’t found any safes either.

Okay my bad i had edited my previous comment because I forgot that.

Sorry ,I did not mean to offend anyone. I was not asking for help . I thought I was not clear that I was reporting a bug. .

It’s all good man I realize people have different mannerisms when saying stuff. I just didn’t want you to think the mods weren’t taking you seriously. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Ok thanks for saying that. I think the mods are all on PC so have seen all this FNIX rising for awhile. The bugs are PC are known. On PS4 it is brand new and has it own set of bugs. It would be good if we had mods who played on all the platforms. Seems like Xbox does not get much love. Just an observation

I play on ps4 as well so I see your point but I’m not sure what platforms they play on so i can’t say for certain.

Discussion moved here to keep the source topic on-point.

//Mod

As far as why i don’t play GZ on consoles goes, well, i don’t have any consoles. All i have, are desktop PCs, several of them. And few laptops as well.

Where could you mainly find experimental sets?