Character Biography

My favorite Band from when I was young.

2 Likes

They were before my time, as I was born in '93, and they’ve never been my favourite band. But I certainly consider them in the top ten of rock bands of all time!

2 Likes

Hi,
how you made Alicia playing air guitar.
And please where is that radio with that song. Is it in a bunker ?

I love to hear this song while I’m playing and heading up to a place.

1 Like

Music%20man%20close%20up

Instead of playing air guitar i can lend you one of mine. :smiley:

1 Like

Lol never mind i am dumb and not read everything

1 Like

Yeah then i knew, i had one main Mission left. “The Resistance”. Due to that I play solo i must gather a big among of mines. I had tried that mission but i did’nt complete it because i dawned not enough robots, so that they could damage the Hotel and then the Mission restarts. The only gain that i had was the giant heaps of destroyed robots as i tried that sometimes again and again. I think my fould was only working with the KVM 59 i had to use more explosives like gascans and mines to destroy the bots before they could attack the hotel.

1 Like

I think we had a little pay attention that we go not to far from the topic.:smiley:

Or the big eraser will come :grinning:

1 Like

we have discord for that but yes (keeping it on topic) explosives are quite good outside the hotel

1 Like

Yes, how do you say this. In Helldivers Diary, the Character Amelie could play guitar and did this in the Vesslan Bunker. I only had not written it in her Biography. And also Helldiver could play guitar too.

2 Likes

When I wrote my character bio, I based it partly on truth and partly on fiction. Frija represents the older soldier and even though she can’t keep up with all the younger whippersnappers in the resistance, she has value in the fact that she knows her combat limitations, and find her strength in information gathering and covert operations.

2 Likes

As i wrote Helldivers Diary and created the Charakters for my book I looked for real Forenames and Lastnames. I took a list from Google for the Names what are usuall in the Country to get the Figures a realistic Name. The problem is you can’t really find a Name that it’s not in use. And to express that i don’t want to injure personal rights i wrote that Sentence what you quoted. My Characters are all free invented and the identical names are only of a random nature.
Their way of education i had checked at the school systems from the Land they come from for give this Charakteren a realistic life.
My Book in german is ready but the charakters are still talking to me.:grinning:

2 Likes

There’s an Air Guitar emote, I think it’s from one of the free DLCs. And as for the song, it does not play on any radio in-game, I just listened to it on Youtube while in-game and pretended Alicia set the music player in that room to play it.

2 Likes

I think Frija’s a great character! I like that she’s older than the other characters here; it’s interesting to think about her personality and how she’d interact with the youngsters, and what she thinks of them. Does she think of them like an adult thinks of children, wanting to protect them and disliking it when they enter the field to fight the machines? Or is she like the tropes Cool Old Lady and/or Never Mess with Granny who just thinks of them as fellow soldiers?

Alicia herself represents/is inspired by the young soldier. She’s inspired by characters like Ellie from The Last of Us, Mindy MacCready/Hit-Girl from Kick-Ass, Sabine Wren from Star Wars Rebels and Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn, mixed with a Viking warrior and an appreciation for honourable combat. I’ve thought of her as non-religious, but I have been toying with the idea of actually making her follow the religion of the Old Norse and worship the Norse gods.

Despite Alicia’s age, she has a warrior’s mindset due to being raised and trained like one. She is not that good at information gathering and does not have a lot of patience for it, though it depends on what kind of information gathering we’re talking about. She’s a teenager and thus immature and finds long-term information gathering and planning to be boring; she wants action and movement. For example, she’s good at formulating battle tactics on the go; tracking a target through different kinds of terrain, taking the environment into account and figuring out an efficient way to take the target down, because that is all part of the immediate hunt and leads up to combat itself, which is what she primarily excels at.

2 Likes

Frija is the ‘Never mess with granny’ type. For her the constant battling of a never ending source of enemies is the less satisfying bit of being with the resistance. She rather leave those tasks to people who have 20/20 vision and can think and react on their feet. I remember she was kicked off her bike by a nasty mean tank, and it nearly broke her hip. But with her sniper gun and her stealthy skills she is still a force to reckon with.

2 Likes

That’s cool i do the same while i’m playing and think that my charakter does the same.:+1:

2 Likes

As i read about the Charakter Biography of Alicia and her behavior she remebers me on Ellie in the Game “The last of us.” Sometimes i like to hear Ellies song. It is the song “True Faith” by Lotte Kestner.

2 Likes

That’s great! And I’m glad she reminds you of Ellie! :smiley:

2 Likes

Here’s my babe, dressed in more or less the same clothes since the day she was washed ashore, and havent bothered to change her clothes since.

Totally badass in an Ellen Ripley style, she’s here to kick some a**

babe

2 Likes

Looks really cool and genuinely badass! Her shirt does remind me of Freddy Krueger too!

1 Like

The shirt is actually Freddy Kruger’s shit. There are other apparel items in the Slayer set, where you can make your char to look like Freddy Kruger.

Full set is visible in here: Reference Page - Apparel Sets -*Spoiler* (upper image, 2nd from right)

1 Like