COMPETITON: Design A Generation Zero "Dalahäst" - Winning Submission to be Added to the Game!

Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Really nice artwork. Good job :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Water horse washed up from the deep ocean

2 Likes

Snow Dala from the tops of the mountain region

4 Likes

Party Dala. Always in the action!

2 Likes

“If you find this lost Dala horse then please return it to the “Lost Horse’s Pub” as indicated on the map”

Hi @Saddletank, this one is dedicated to you as I bluntly stole the idea from your tags picture :smile:

4 Likes

it’s kind of amusing to me that I post this so soon after responding to people on discord talking about other people copying ideas but I swear that I thought of this before seeing the map one above me.

I think that if they are going to add new collectibles to the game, they could possibly have missions attached to them. You could pick up a horse or gnome and it would either have a map like this one or some sort of hint in the description of it that leads you to find or do something.

3 Likes

this could be the Holy Grail of Dalahästs

5 Likes

Well, I kind of stole the idea from another myself and then added a bit. :wink: Nobody gets hurt by elaborating on ideas. I think it is cool.

I really like the idea of connecting collectibles with missions or the story. Or they could perhaps add a new kind of challenge like a treasure hunt. You should consider doing s feature request :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s my winter dalahorse hope you guys at the avalance team and everyone on this forum like it.
=D

3 Likes

PastelDalahäst. A popular candy in the shape of a Dala horse from the town of Ocalam

5 Likes

The new model, ferocious and menacing. This horse will ride YOU. Dale with it!

I might have overworked this though I found it very pleasing to create it :smile:

18 Likes

You didn’t create a Dala horse, @Rehnqvist … you created a new machine for the game! That is absolutely spectacular!!! :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Kind of getting worried. we are going to walk up on a Dala thinking we found a new collectible and it will attack us. The developers are going to use all the Machine style Dalahästs as new Tick variants.

3 Likes

I vote JOERGEN SMOERGEN

1 Like

my hometown

HOME

3 Likes

This is great! Love it!

Inspired by the colours of Generation Zero, in the style of Piet Mondrian

2 Likes

Some AWESOME entries so far, and still time to take part! :wink:

1 Like

Take away the white cast and this will start running!

1 Like