Easter Eggs Compilation

There is a possible reference to ‘The Force Awakens’ and ‘The Last Jedi’ at coordinates:

-4627.667, 1628.259

When you get there you will see this:

When you pick the Gnome up, it is called ‘Light-Side Gnome’ probably referring to Luke Skywalker. The colour palette is similar to that of Luke’s robes in the new films.

Its description is also referring to Star Wars:

‘He seeks to bring balance to the gnomes, but unfortunately, he’s the last of his kind.

Neat reference though! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

There’s a Dark Side Gnome as well. Can’t remember the location, though :thinking:

7 Likes

Dark Side Gnome - “This gnome has let the hate flow through him. He tends to use his unhappy childhood and doomed love affairs as an excuse for his questionable life choices.”

At the 709, 2241, Dyviks Udde ferry pier (Archipelago).

4 Likes

The colour pattern on the upper receiver of the experimental glock is based on the skin “fade” for the glock from CS:GO . Looks like someone in avalanche likes Counter Strike . :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Found a fun one I havent seen mentioned theres a picnic bench table that has a bunch of instruments and party hats around and a radio in the middle that plays a rockish version of I think the terminator theme

6 Likes

Back to the Future car lol

2 Likes

Post merged.

//Mod

1 Like

I found your stone, but what does it say?
Edit; never mind…

2 Likes

Any ideas on this? (a heart shaped tribute of some sort)
Located on the side of a road on Himfjall…

2 Likes

That´s been there for some months, i also don´t know , hope no one passed away…

2 Likes

Went there again recently, and there is a mangled red bicycle next to the tribute…
I will post some screenshots i took later on. (Better shot and location on map)
Here they are:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2132942049
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2132942210

1 Like

gen%20z Here i have marked its approximate location on the map and i think It is a reference to the stairs to hell?

4 Likes

You found the Stairway to Heaven!

Moving this to the Easter Eggs thread. It’s already been reported, but it’s nice to have a map of where it is.

//Mod

2 Likes

Did someone from the development team die in a traffic accident? :wilted_flower:
image image

4 Likes

according to a post on Discord, “that was a former colleauge on the GenZ project, they moved onto a different project. The team made a little “fun” memorial-esk thing”

3 Likes

That’s a cool find. :sunglasses: Now it have to travel to it. :rofl:
Edit: I went there, and now there is only an empty frame, no picture.

2 Likes

Same discussion topic merged.

//Mod

2 Likes

I’ve used several grenades on this to no success, does it need gas tanks etc?

2 Likes

Grenades are not enough, you have to use many Granatgvar rounds .

3 Likes

2-3 HE rounds should do it.

2 Likes