Easter Eggs Compilation

The box that you get from the Russians at Ålnästet in the mission “The Enemy of my Enemy”.
I think it is a nod to the classic swedish comedy film from 1986 “Jönssonligan Dyker Upp Igen” (“The Johnson Gang Resurface” or “The Return of the Johnson Gang”).

Film poster:

The part from the film (sorry that I did not find a better version, but you can see the box):

That looks just like it, good call :smile:

As soon as I saw “They’re Everywhere” in the Challenges list, I thought it might be a Marathon reference.

Not sure if it is, but the terror of playing that game in the mid-90s is definitely recreated when you’re swarmed with Hunters, or anything in the dark, in a bunker…

i found a new one :smile: , note : this one was added with the september update . 20190925174926_1
a doggo with a stick :smile:
loc:
20190925174934_1

Real quick question guys how do you take the user tutorial

Definitely. But I think it is more like a halo flood reference, where one of the marines say that. But then, since it is a bungie game, the halo reference may be a reference to Marathon.

Totally! The Halo reference is a Marathon reference!

I found a dog picture like that one in a storage room in the bottom of an apartment building. I was on a mission in Klint I think that was the town.

Is that the one we went to?

No, IGA Facility is east of Ostervik.

I know another person has probably already said this before, but I think the Generation Zero theme is very similar to the terminator theme. It goes with the game really well however!

This one?

Yah, that’s the one I found. I’m sensing the dev’s like dogs.

I love this thread still have not found the car but that is fine I will. I so love fun playful threads like this one!
SPP

I know this is not Easter eggs but I keep finding new details on the map. Long after I was convinced, that I had found all safe houses, I found two more. And I discovered ravine complexes that I completely missed during my first exploration of the map. And just today I found the mines (or grottos) at Annagruva. I wonder what else I haven’t discovered yet …

Also all the paintings in the game are from places in the game that you can visit (expect the painting with jesus christ )

I wondered if that Alsatian is the pet of one of the dev team.

It could well be. I’ve seen the same dog picture plenty of times in the game.

Yes ive found that picture its soo cute. I

I do not know if this is classified as an “Easter Egg” but I thought this find very cool & had yet seen anyone post about it… SPP