Easter Eggs Compilation

They very rarely spawn in houses as an easter egg. You just have to get lucky.

Check out this thread, for documentation :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Allright…

So far I’ve found 3 semlas, all during gnomesessions. And I started playing on ps4 april ’20 after 1000 hours on pc…

The semla appears for the player that the gnomevent is for e.g. the player that can’t interact with the doors on the house.

But ofcourse you are absolutely correct, its not supposed to be in the game now, nor the gnometick pods either.

PS. I’ll remember to take a screenshoot next time;-)

Yep, in the yellow house by the watertower during a gnomesession.

I think Semlor aren’t meant to spawn outside of the event, but some houses can have them anyway, perhaps due to an oversight.

2 Likes

I opened it up with a couple of mags of 7.62…

I still have 20 Semlor in my Plundera from a year ago. They might have gone a little bit stale by now, but Swedish cakes are known to last for decades. Take kanelbollar (cinnamon buns) for example. I wouldn’t trade even a single Semla for any experimental weapon.

Well, perhaps for a Ripley Loader. Yes, I would definitely trade a Semla for a Ripley Loader :star_struck:

Gotta be an Easter Egg…right?

1 Like

So many little Easter eggs and similarities to CotW

Could this be a Covid-19 Easter egg? Social distancing and all?

2 Likes

Unlikely. Since the whole setting is like Ljuset Commune ritual site. 1st found some replies above,
direct link: Easter Eggs Compilation

Yeah but just because it’s close to another scene doesn’t mean they have to be connected right?

Yes, they may not be connected. But given the close proximity, it would be likely that they are connected.

Where is this? I’ve been looking for it for a while

Behind the Österhällan Church in little shed on Himfjäll.

1 Like

As @Gysbert said :slightly_smiling_face: 4843,-802.

Didn’t see that sorry

Does anybody know if the stairway to heaven still exist or has it been removed? I had found it long ago, but now it seems not on that same spot. Can anyone confirm coords and give a screenshot.

I don’t recall ever finding it either, but I remember writing down the coordinates. Maybe it was removed.

I found it, it is still there.

3 Likes

the stairway to heaven? coords?