February Update 2023 - News

Mmmmpffff, Got the Schemla, mmppfff, tatstes good. And the bakers hat i got too, worked fine.
But know after ten Semlas …i’m dead. Ohhhmy belly, to much cream. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

have you tried playing in other parts of the map?
It could be like that crash bug that some user including myself had where the center of Himfjall area would make the game crash everytime you went there.

1 Like

It happened in several parts. I would try for a fix but I just could not honestly be bothered to play the game.

I already forgot it,… But on which system do you play on?

Besides that:
Tested the exp magnus again and really love it now.
The exp KVM89 is better to handle now, but still can’t see its use. It does such few damage, even in red range. Fired about 700 rounds into a military tank and it felt like nothing plus you always have to look on your aiming AND the heat of the gun. Useless.

1 Like

Platform? :thinking:

Here an update regarding the safehouse photos.

They actually help nothing.
I captured almost all safehouses of forest region again this morning. All but Pärlsjöns Läger and Helgaryd.

As you can see today evening half of them are lost again, but there is no icon for an undiscovered safehouse anymore. And yes, I took the necessary photos at the nearby safehouses.

For example Granhygget, IGA or Kyrkhöjden and Kaptensvillan are gone again.

So these photos have no use for players with my safehouse issue. That’s really sad as I was motivated again to find them all, but now… Somehow the motivation is gone again.

2 Likes

I really feel for those who have this issue. I know the devs are trying to replicate it so they can fix it. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

I am still trying to find the ring fort and Aso safe house photos.

2 Likes

Didn’t find ring fort too, but at the same time the game is saying, that there is no more collectible at this location.

So, probably they forgot it. I don’t know. @Gysbert, do you have it?

I am at 98%. Swear I been to all the safehouses/ Now I am second guessing there are more than 134 or I missed one/two!

I think they didn’t add the Ringfort because is a DLC safehouse.

Nope I have one missing, and I believe that’s the ringfort.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:
That was my first thought, too.
But it isn’t a dlc safehouse.
Just the warboard and the collectible there are dlc-only.

1 Like

I have every safehouse hint, but there’s no Ringfort. 🥲 It would be nice to have photos with the safehouses on Himjäll Island, but I think they didn’t add them not only because they are DLC safehouses, but there are already Vacation Photos collectables :+1:

I assumed it was the ringfort because there was nothing, (even my NPC’s were gone) so i stopped looking.

Edit: I have 100% now. I think the photos are chronologically placed, so numbering them does not work.

1 Like

Is your 46 the one after Anl. 144?

Yes. So they are numbered?

Seems to. But I currently see no logical order, but maybe I just took too few until now.
I was at every safehouse around Anl 144, but I have none of the about 5 photos before and after it.

There is nothing at Aso or the ring fort for me.

This is what I have…

Rood = #45

40 Farstaborg
41 Lilla hammernas
42 Anl 182 Hasslehed
43 Anl 144 Vidsele (SC)
44 camp
45 Anl 144 Vidsele (should really be Anl 126 östra mark) (FL)
46 Jagarstugan
47 Nydala
48 Stora dyrbo
49 Osterviks Industriograde
50 Parlsjon Lager

I have Aso on 19

Edit: I made a new topic where I list all 91 Photos.

1 Like

Found I had Aso all along. Seem to be missing 24 and 59 if my counting is correct.