Feedback to November Update 2020

Hey,

Would you mind providing some suggestions for what they can do to fix/sort this out?

Don’t moan or “throw your toys out of the pram” without something constructive to back it up.

Thanks

2 Likes

@Thagen : Thanks, but I was at the arena a few times just before the new DLC and it was heavily guarded. After the DLC all gates were open. Fat chance that was a bug. Or maybe coincidence. Anyways: isn’t the FOA5 facility where the initial game ends with the credits ?! That is definitely a mission: Science of Deduction.
But more important: why can’t I find the FNIX missions ?

Did you tried to shoot off shield generators? They are brittle comparing to other parts and all are accessible from front. I think this raid boss for those who seek fight, rather than loot. And for PEWgun lovers.

1 Like

@LtAnders What part of the above quote did you not understand? Criticism is welcome, as feedback from content added with the update that can be improved, but if you’re not going to be able to keep it civil, your post will be edited and/or removed.

Basically your entire post can be answered if we knew what difficulty you played on. If you played on Guerilla then yes, it would be too hard to solo. That’s the point. It’s the current endgame boss.

Normyrra Artillery base has 3 missions yes but FOA 2 (the walled arena) directly north of it is never explored in any mission, unless those missions have been updated during the last 13 months since I played the the main story

FOA 5 is in the FOA Facility in the North Coast region and is the place for Behind The Curtain

anyway let’s try to keep this on topic

1 Like

@ Thagen : the FNIX missions don’t show, isn’t on topic ?! After the DLC I completed skill lvl 31, I allocated my point and the lvl stays stuck at 31. Sorry if that’s not feedback. :open_mouth:

The level cap is 31 there isn’t a way to level past is.

@trikke11
What sir Danger said: Capslock is lvl 31, sir…

I apologize but i’m quite confused about what you’re saying.

where do you refer to the “arena mission” being located? Norrmyra in the Marshlands or FOA Facility in the North Coast (just north-east of farmlands)

If it’s the last mission where you enter FOA 5, then the mission I think you are refering to is Behind the Curtain

Low amount of players?
Where?
There´s never been so many sessions available, you just need to coordinate with people.

Yes I did that. Just in solo play the reaper always faces you and those shieldgenerators are on his sides. Meaning its hard to hit and well I had him down to 20% already when his last shield generator were destroyed. He still popped his shield btw. (well a tank can still walk even if you destroy his weak spots on his legs - which imo makes no sense at all). So he still goes into “red mode” just even without working shield generators anymore, but the shield only lasts for a few seconds now, but again that doesnt help much, cause he keeps spamming his shield. Also after his shield generators I went after one of his weapons. The only thing I managed was to get his tick tank off, then he exploded. I think those components need a huge hp nerf. He can still call his runner support if he is really in danger or use his aoe blast (which btw. killed a close by rival tank but doesnt seems to effect any of his runner supports???)

Low amount of players who are actually able to kill a reaper and are keeping a high score in an area and not running around and killing rivals as soon as they spawn etc. Also with the way the engine creates multiplayer games (still) its hard to find a good team of random players, sometimes you try to join a game and see there are new players and you leave and the game keeps rejoining you. Or you join a game and you get kicked cause multiplayer is enabled by default and people who want to play solo dont turn multiplayer to invite only.

They really need to adress the multiplayer mode, it would help that you could see a list of multiplayer games and then you have to manually chose which of the games you want to join etc.

2 Likes

Ah you mean noobs and crazy kids.
Ok you are right there.
But you can take it alone in Adventure and Skirmish mode if you have the right perks, weapons and know how to play.
Also there are already some hints.
I agree that the lack of dedicated servers is a big problem, you have no way to know the level of the other players unless you already joined.
After the latest update, I actually forgot that my game was not in “Invite only”, for a few hours nobody bothered me, then from nowhere INVASION of 3 other players, kicked them all out.
So yeh, for a game with NO PAUSE and hinted to be played with others, it sure needs some upgrades for the Multiplayer component.

I’m very pleased with the update. They did a good job fixing. I like that you can improve the clothing more an the bat is great, to my surprise.

I was wondering. Anyone sure that the experimental kvm is now available? I can’t seem to get it, though I’m getting other experimental weapens with level 4 apocalypse class and with experience level 15 or above.

I forget this too often myself, and yesterday I was midfight and a bunch of kids joined my game, then a pop up tells me they have taken down a rival. I tell them to not engage rivals, then soon after another rival was downed…
Why did the devs bring back that default “anybody” shit?

@Thagen Understand your disappointment. I have experienced 3 rivals selfdestruct on the island of Himfjell (no other players in my game) …or just walking towards a downed rival to loot and then fall through the ground or crashing randomly…

I just started playing recently and I play solo only but I have had more offers for people to help if I get into tough spots all the time. Plus of course it will be hard & I made a point of letting the Dev knows they shouldn’t advertise something as needed help, but it done correctly with the right weapons it can be done, as I have seen it several times. Now the drops are another story and I have talked about that in other issues. But I have seen drops range nothing to more stuff than you can carry…you were just unlucky…

Okay…since the update I have started to notice a few things that are REALLY BOTHERING ME. There are several places that I have already covered…there were ICONs there & labels many of them have simply disappeared? Does that have something to do with that so called whatever in Farmland, but the areas I am talking about are in lower farmland & S Coast…it really bugs me cause there were safehouses that are now gone…

I also found a Green Container at 13.461, 2365.749, it’s just off the road in a ditch and the container is locked & I couldn’t blow it open either. It’s just north along the road from the Saltholmen Church… help here please?? The reason I mention it here is cause it wasn’t there before the update…and it just magically has appeared…

Same issue. Thankfully I can press “O” to get rid of it

This is reward container for “In The Face of Advercity” quest. Finish the bike race to open it.

I second on the fact that settlements and other POI won’t appear on map, but on location it is recognized.
Examples: Anl 182 Hasslehed (safe house, not marked); Vastra Mark (party house, north of Anl 182), unknown readiness storage, east of Aspenas (North Coast).
Doubled in appropriate topic.

1 Like

I made a poll in another topic designated to this issue.

Edit: it is moved to bug reports. PSPlus ad with November update

That’s a relief!