Feedback to November Update 2020

It’s odd because most of the ‘gates’ were for holding pens, which have disappeared. There’s no rubble. as if they had been destroyed, they’re just missing. I’m guessing it’s a glitch like the missing bridge at Boo.

The bridge at boo is meant to be gone but yes FOA2 did kinda get a little glitchy I experienced a few bugs in the area

There are: Gas tanks, Air tanks, Car batteries and Steel.

The patch notes say the missing bridge will be fixed in a future patch.

Thanks. Good to know.

On Xbox one. Just finished the blow up the cannon mission in Multiplayer. In single player I am told to follow the truck but the truck is gone and the cannon is tlsrill blown up. Is it a known bug?
Still getting a few crashes but not many. The game freezes up, a buzzing noise and Xbox menu.

But I really like this update (save these) and the difficulty is back to manageable. Yay!

I have also noticed on a few places that after you enter them, their are no labels anymore…just a grey blotch on the map…what is that all about…anyone know???

Works smooth on Ps4. No lag in battle so far. One time the game froze so restart was needed.

But the amount of loot is insane. Way too much. We are 3 players. One of us has The extra loot skill. Waste of points. After the archipelago we had each 5000+ rounds for our main weapon AK4 or K-pist. We find so much ammo that we have to leave most of it. No need to avoid battles and sneek around when we kan just shoot anything into pieces and still have thousands of rounds left.

We only use plundra for storage of weapons. Everything else we use we must be able to carry. It was to easy otherwise. Changing dufficulty doesn’t seem to affect loot.

is this something new in the update… when in did Hunter’s ALL OF THEM, get the ability to warp through walls inside structures???

I finished my little roaming & went back to S. Coast…now I haven’t finished the initial game but my little roaming upgraded weapons a little so am working with 3* & comfy with it. However, when I get back to continue where I left off before the upgrade, YIKES. Now I have all DLC’s loaded & that probably looking at things might have been a bit of a mistake but I can live with that…but I am shacked in a barn, going against about 5 or 6 hunters…just standard & a few military. I am shooting one through the door & all of a sudden I am getting lite up & I turn to my right & there stands a military hunter…I died…revived & ran into the stables & healthed up & went back & he was gone…the I went up the star opened a door he was standing on the ramp…managed to get him & feeling good I walked down the stair & in the doorway of the stables stands the yellow standard hunter. I went up the stairs then slowly down hurt him good changed clips & he was gone…back outside. So I got outta there and went to the house. Fought them from there & next thing I know one is in the kitchen…

HELLO DEVS?? You are talking huge metal machines warping through walls? Now I can see the doggies going through the doors…I am cool with that…but this HUNTERS STUFF…SORRY YOU HAVE GONE WAY TO FAR!!! next I will find a TANK or HARVESTER waiting for me in the barn…come on. If the door is open & it comes through that is one thing…but we are talking WALLS people…now that is too much even for me & you guys know I love this game…even with my back on fired with doggies & hunters chasing me and all I have is a Klock in my hands…and the upgrade with the burned out fields & towns…priceless actually…but this warp through walls thing…I don’t get it…

Is this a glitch or is this really something new?? Cause if it is…then you need to revamp the low end weapons all over S Coast…I mean I explored to get my 3*s…but still with all the new stuff in S. Coast I feel sorry for lower level guys…

@Irishpubwm As I’m sure you know, the devs (probably) don’t intend for machines to be able to walk through walls. As far back as I remember, machines clipping into buildings has been a problem in GZ, so it’s a known issue, but it has probably been set aside in order to deal with more severe bugs. That being said, I can count on one hand how many times I have met a machine inside a barn or house, and all of those cases were back in GZ’s first months. To be honest, I haven’t played GZ’s november update that much, since I’m currently having another playthrough of FarCry 5… So I can’t say if the clipping problem has increased with this patch, or if you just ran into a spot of really bad luck. :slight_smile:

As for the South Coast, that region is harder than both the Forest, the Farmlands and the Mountains regions. For a new player it will make sense to explore South Coast early in the game, simply because it’s farthest south, and it’s natural to think it gets harder the further north you go. I’m also one of those who made this “mistake”. I went down there with 2* weapons and faced down two military Tanks in Kålleby! I fought one of them for 40 minutes, until I had spent all my medkits and ammo, so I gave up and retreated. Don’t get me wrong, I loved it! I love when a game does that, and it lets you walk freely into a dangerous region with absolutely no warning, and then you get your ass kicked! Then you need to retreat and rethink your strategy, and simply come back when you’re better prepared. :wink:

My tip to any new player is to stay in Farmlands, Mountains and Forest regions until you have at least 4* weapons, and a bunch of medkits and ammo. Then you may be ready for South Coast. :wink:

3 Likes

When I asked to keep things civil, I meant it. Criticism is fine, as long as it’s constructive. But please edit your post to remove profanities and the excessive caps usage.

//Mod

2 Likes

I’ve been killed by hunters through walls since the beginning. Finding teleporting hunters or other baddies in locked rooms/barns/houses happens on a steady basis. I don’t think the devs can fix it otherwise they would have by now.

I did my usual open world roam to hit places around the map…and I kind of agree with you, especially with having the FNIX Rising added…but so far so good…with my 3*…and yea I ran into that before with the occasional hunter popping inside…but never like that before, that’s why I wondered. Believe me I understand what the DEVs do & go through I worked with DEVS on one of the most advanced FLT & maintenance sims of the time back in the 90’s & when I stopped cause of my disability I have worked with gaming DEVs before…but I just started with this not to long before the Nov Update & when I heard that was coming out I did the roam figuring I would find stuff & just look around & start anew after the update…so I totally understand what you are saying.

By the way, love Far Cry 5…have played them all from the very first one…just let me know if you need any hints…enjoy it…I did and waiting for 6 to come out…thanks for the note here really appreciate it

sorry…will do not a problem…

being killed through walls in one thing actually kind of expect it in come cases…truthfully I get that I man I have a person get shot through a wall and with the kind of weapons the machine have yes…I can even see the half in/out cause that happens in most games…but the wall warp on occasion, I get it…but 3 in one occasion that was a first…shortly before that I fought 6 hunters, who knows how many runners, seekers etc & held up in a garage…got a couple intrusions in the wood door but full entries…I think that’s why it hit a little strange…but knowing its something that’s been going on from the beginning makes sense…now I know to expect it more & maybe to do a little investigating to see if I can help figure a way to stop it…thanks much that info helps…

Yeah we still got a bug here and there but nothing real bad. I still get the occasional bot clipping through a wall but like someone said earlier, most of the really bad bugs have been fixed or lessened to a degree. I must admit though , walking through a house and coming across a hunter standing in the living room does bring back the original fear factor of the game like we had in the beginning when all we had was a pistol and a flash light while praying we could make it to the next safe house w/o being spotted. I’m sure it would be a coding nightmare but adding a feature where bots could break through wooden doors if you’re detected would add that element of danger we kinda need to keep us all on our toes. And speaking of xmas wishes… Would sure be nice to get an island DLC in DEC.

I always laugh when I’m in a barn, close all but one door, shoot through that door…only to be killed by the hunter/runner that teleported in behind me…
Or the hunter wailing as he lunges to knife me and gets stuck 6ft up on a wall, half inside half outside :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is available, I had it drop from a level 4 rival FNIX class harvester in the farmlands last week. So post FNIX Rising update

Yes, keeps the fear factor fresh, love this bug seriously

Would be nice if it wasn’t a bug tho so the wall actually broke and runners or a hunter came storming in, Us players so need some more scares in the game, maybe we could drop all our stuff when we die and then we need to get back and pick it up? It would make players a lot more cautious and afraid of the game world (also a reason to keep extra guns in your plundra)