Five Crown Auto4 please?

It’s all still possible! I just have to be more creative about it, and I use nearly everything I’ve got. It’s not unplayable by any means, and I look at my inventory and shrug and go on. I always find a solution, but after a large battle, I need a shopping trip.

Bang back on topic, I am certain that finding a 5* AG4 will cure all problems. To this end I shall just pop down to the pub on the coast to find out what happened to the boys who went to hole up there from Normyra and then I shall go and look again in the lock-up boxes at Muskudden (?). I have high hopes for this evening… :)))

P.S. If anyone has ever picked up a full liner of 7.62 ammunition (200 rounds) you wouldn;t want to carry two of them!

That’s made me think of something - I have to be really careful with my 7.62 - I wonder if the game logs how much I use? It might be a sort of vicious circle. i.e. it gives me how much it thinks I use, which is sparing. I wonder. Does anyone know how the algorithm works?

Ah, that mission… Watch out down by the café near Norrmyra. The Tank there carries a unique armament.

I tried to play with @Bootie but my GZ crashed regularly just after connection. However I have already played with several other players without that bug.

Well, it didn’t give me anything interesting - lots of 7.62 (the joy and the blessing) but whatever it was firing at me (which made a very strange noise going past) it missed. But the explosion as it went down carried it right into the middle of the cafe where it kicked and screamed for 20 minutes.

But then I got besieged and targetted something partially hidden by bushes rthat bled sparks as I fired at it. After it didn’t go down in 30 rounds I excitedly thought I’d got a Harvester in “frozen mode” so patiently and carefully put another 250 rounds into it, while it kicked out sparks of all colours, until I finally realised that I was firing at a dead dog, so that was all my ammo gone again - really, I could weep! Dead machines have no business firing out yellow sparks and visibly bleeding.

So then I went to a safe house on a pier and came out wondering what the yellow bar was referring to, to discover a Dog up to its chest in the water. It wasn’t trying to get to me - it seemed to be just paddling, facing in a complettely different direction.

I saw it at the same time as it saw me, so we exchanged a couple of rounds each - it took a hit, rushed back out of the water and ran away.

I watched unbelieving as it breasted the far hill in a flat-out run and vanished, to be heard of no more. I have never seen a machine exhibit a desire for self-preservation before. Never once.

There may be odd things happening in my game…

That’s the puppy! It gave me something that I couldn;t figure out what it was - it sat in the inventory like a cross-hair, and seemed to do nothing. It said it was “Good” whatever it was, but I couldn;t do anything with it and dropped it. Have I just thrown away a Linear Accelerator?

The blue crosshair is an inventory bug that shows up sometimes, just throw it away.