[Floating Objects] Since there isn't already a topic for floating objects

Norrmyra

That one has already been posted by @0L0 waaaaay back in current thread here under:
+one big rock, and one smaller one

It’s from a different angle but it’s the same (almost posted it myself a while ago). :wink:

Off-topic

And not to forget:

• Walk out of Anl 118 Färela
  • Point the compass to about ž S->SE
  • Run in a straight line (while dodging the occasional trees)

I have blasted past them a dozen times before I finally started using my brains (and figured out that it was probably more efficient to drop stuff on the ground myself for my test runs) :wink:

It just fit the topic, I did not search.

Off-topic reply

I have a real bad memory for all these names, it seems. If you won’t at least tell me the region, I will never find it.

@pegnose The names won’t stick if you’re not used to the language, that’s perfectly normal. This one is at -2364, -2603, roughly.

1 Like

Thank you. It would all be easier if there was some kind of search method. Either in game, or on a website with an interactive map, or something.

Sorry, @pegnose I thought there was more to it :confused:

Ty, but that one only has coordinates, and nothing else.

Floating lamppost:

Posts deleted at the request of their users. Nothing to see here, move along. :broom:

/Mod

Floating toolbox in the safehouse just a hop, skip and a jump northeast from the gun range that’s part of the Gun Club mission.

Can you perhaps provide a map screenshot?

Floating ashtray at Dyvik and I found other textures poorly rendering. Also note that the machines bodies floated off after I killed them.

This is by the DLC lighthouse with the church Easter Egg. Bodies float off, sorry for poor photo but I had no quick way to snap it.

Thanks. Is it an apo hunter? The floating bodies is a separate bug.

Runner floating body.

Also I wanted to bring it to attention that when I kill Harvesters their bodies often launch off into the distance and I have to go search for them. It’s usually the Apocalypse it occurs with. Other robots not so often but it occurs frequent.

The floating bodies of enemies seems to be a separate bug. This thread’s for static objects in the game world.

1 Like

Very well @Zesiir, I apologize. I believed the bodies were relevant to the topic. What is the primary thread I may properly address the topic in? There is a few and I’m aware Devs and mods want to keep it limited to minimal threads if possible. If you don’t mind may I ask for the link to the proper thread? Thank you.