FMTEL Assignments not tracking

So far the assignments seem to work, resistance points are on track and the counter seems to be, too.
At least I haven’t found any miscounting assignments until now. :+1:

For the last 2 weeks, I’ve managed to complete the daily assignments and get my weekly along with it. It’s been working.

I’ve had a few times where kills haven’t registered. For example, yesterday’s assignment to kill ticks - I probably had to kill at least double the number to complete the assignment. Other times, I’ve completed an assignment without necessarily killing all the necessary machines required. I’ll never complain about an error in my favour, as some of those assingments can very time consuming for dailies. I’ll take the small help where I can get it.

But overall, outside of the small occasional count discrepency,

There was one that didn’t work correctly in the last days.

When I had to kill 10 apoc machines it even counted before I encountered an apoc class machine. I guess it was a rival (non-apoc) which counted.

I didn’t notice. I tackled that one first since I was in the shelter on Himfjäll as I logged in, so I started with that. I aggro the group in the clearing outside town and get them to come to the shelter and I fight them from inside. lol Makes quick work of kill X apoc machines tasks.

Yeah not everything is perfect. The other day it counted a hunter as a tank and on another it completed 4 tanks after just one. It always seems to be in my favour though so I’m not complaining.

Me too. I’m just happy that, after about 6 months, I now get resistance - points again.

Yep, all in the garden is rosy…at the moment.

For yesterday’s daily assignments, it only registered a successful tank kill for every 2 tanks killed. So I had to kill double in order to complete the assignment. All were prototypes in the area around the Mullvadsberget ringfort safe house. Does the class of the tank affect the count? Because other times when I got the tank daily without killing all the number, it was higher level ones and they seemed to count for 2 kills for military class. It shouldn’t, but wondering if this is what’s happening.

The other 2 assignments seemed to work fine. I didn’t count to ensure accuracy, but I didn’t notice any discrepancies. I fought a bunch of military doggos and Hunters together and knocked out both those assignments in 1 fight.

Everything worked fine for me yesterday.

I just had the feeling, independent from the assignments, that somehow the damage from the exp pvg got improved, or the health of the big machines got lowered.
I destroyed 2 two tanks and one harvester (proto) with one just clip in total.
An apoc harvester exploded just after 4 shots. I really was confused about that. But didn’t count for all of them yesterday. :man_shrugging:

Seems that the last 2 weeks I’ve managed to complete my weekly with everything counted correctly as best as I could tell. It doesn’t appear that this is a problem any more.

1 Like

Now that these assignments work correctly and my gnomes have disappeared since the last update I find the game is just repetitive and boring. I’m hanging on for new areas and missions.

Oh you can still find Gnomes ingame but less frequent as before. Trying Hagaboda is always a good idea…

1 Like

Small progress counter error today assigments

Destroy 10 FNIX Class machines
Progress: 0/3

Assigment completes normaly when 10 FNIX class machines killed.

Also had this and was able to successfully complete the assignment by killing 10 machines despite that error in the assignment screen.

Hmm… todays assignment to collect 10 medkits seems to not count anything ? Nothing seems to work as I collected various medkits from toolboxes/backpacks, machines and also those lying around the world… :man_shrugging:

Any ideas ?

1 Like

That doesn’t seem to work for me either, even tried to craft new ones.

This has been reported a few times.
For me it always worked (ps5).

:thinking: just thinking: Did it tell you to find 10 first aid kits (simple, standard, advanced, experimental) or did it mean the paramedic response packs?

Equipment_health_station_01.png

Collect 10 first aid kits is what the assignment says.

1 Like

I have the same problem as @Kimosabe_X, have now tried all the medi kits but the counter stays at zero, and the first aid kits don’t help/count either.
I have Collect 10 first aid kits

1 Like

Yeah it’s a shame really. Just as they introduce something a bit more interesting to do ( destroy 5 parts of a Fnix base) they go and reintroduce an old bug (not counting properly or at all).

1 Like