FMTEL Assignments not tracking

If a structure was fully destroyed, wouldn’t you be replacing it and since it no longer exists there is nothing to repair? Not sure how that would work.

Yeah I know, and am I grasping straws. We sort of repairing the base structure. :joy:

Mmh. I haven’t done it yet. But one more idea:

If you own the base-building dlc, try repairing objects from dlc and the main game.

I tried to repair different structures during a wave and in between waves - nothing. Assignment not complete.

Also tried to repair both between waves and during wave, under fire I might add… no luck!

Well… I would guess, as it’s the second time regarding an assignment during base defense, that this is broken somehow, maybe due to changed variables with the new way base defenses work.

So what is the count of assignment working or not? 50/50. 60/40, 70/30 percent of the time?

I did 3, two worked one did not and stopped wasting my time for things that are easier to get in game play and I don’t have to stress over, did I do it right, is it a bug, does it count sometime in the future?

For me this was the first assessment of this “new week” that didn’t work. I haven’t kept counting but isn’t it like 1/7 “bugged” so far?

1 Like

Just tried them myself. Repaired during combat and replaced between waves. No go for me as well.

Sigh.
Another bugged assignment. Seems the base defence ones are all this way so far.

1 Like

As I said before…
Ok, then it’s the third time now.

Sigh…confirmed for me as well. No dice on the Defense Mission.

Add me to the list! Doesn’t work…

Anyone else having problems with todays 2nd assignment to “destroy 5 Runners with a hunting rifle” ?
Seems it doesn’t count for me. Tried it on various runner types with an Älgstudsare hunting rifle but nothing worked so far.
The other assignment to “destroy 10 cars” worked fine though… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Can confirm, todays assignment “destroy 5 runners with a hunting rifle” is not working.
Tried using both the “Älgstudsare” and the “Meusser” rifles and on multiple types of runners. No progress registered.

Im sorry but were the new assignments not tested beforehand?
Thats almost one assignment a day that is not registering any progress so far.
I apologize if I sound too irritated about this but I do genuinely find it annoying.

6 Likes

Same with me. Did you use the Aug or the Meusser? I used the Meusser.

Never mind, my question was answered byStickman.

I find this to be rather frustrating because if that many assignments can’t be completed there’s no way to get the top tier of rewards.

Maybe the top tier rewards aren’t finished yet and this is a way to avoid that someone reaches them :rofl:

We should make a list of each assignment, that didn’t work, maybe we can see some relations.
Like: all assignments in relation to base defense, while in the mission, don’t work

3 Likes

Did anyone tried it with Kotenok?

Describing the K as a hunting rifle is a stretch, don’t you think? :wink:

But now I tested the Kotenok, and No…