FMTEL Assignments not tracking

Okay, last week, I committed to assignments to reach Tank rewards, since I despair of finding a 5* grenade launcher. So i started first thing Monday morning and finished Sunday night, having attempted every single assignment. Four points - not even Tick Rewards. And all stuff weird.

“Destroy ten cars”. Cool, and excuse to use up my grenades. Five cars in, completed. No points. “Five Harvesters”. Okay, kill the first one - it shows 4/5. Kill another twelve - it shows 4/5 - unable to complete.

No Resistance points until Wednesday, when four suddenly appeared after an assignment promising one. No further improvement the rest of the week.

I played religiously every single day (which is what the whole system is designed to encourage), and not even Tick Rewards.

Immediately after the update it worked, but it’s not working now. Rethink required. Urgently, because it’s a good system in theory and fun to do.

2 Likes

Hello,

Platform: PC

Description: I started to pickup the game again after a long while. Played with a bud new to the game so i made a new character cause i wanted to go for another build. Mostly played on his world and we killed alot of bots. Eventually he tells me that he got a lot of achievements and wants to claim the loot. He claims it, and while i try to claim mine from the box there’s nothing there. So we check my assignment progress and everything was frozen on zero progression. From the frustration i called it a day. The next day i restart the game and its a new week so maybe the progressions gets a reset. We try to do the rivals and stuff and nothing changes. But this time we are doing the killing in my world so we thought that that was the answer cause maybe the progression only applies when you are in your world, but no. He still gets the progression and finishes more assignments.

I saw that someone fixed it after changing back to first character so i tried it too and we killed a rival in my friend’s world and u guessed it. Nothing happened.

Steps To Reproduce: See above

Images / Videos: N.A.

Host or Client: At first i joined my friend’s session. The next day i went hosting. Later i joined the session with another character.

Players in your game: 2 players.

Specifications: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Nvidia gtx 1070 TI

Please help !

Platform: PC

Description: Get no points for treat the Region and cant do assignment!

Steps To Reproduce: have tryed all

Images / Videos: non at all

Host or Client: host

Players in your game: just me

Specifications: have tryed all to get points for homebase, tryed for days now! Non at all! when it comes to assignment, it does not happening anything at all! today i tryed to get 1 Rival, i have take 7 of them but no regestration at all!!

1 Like

Hi Gurkan. I’m afraid the Assignments seem to be broken at the moment. I’m having the same trouble. Half of them don’t register, and even when they do no Resistance Points are added. I played the assignments every day last week, trying to get up to Tank Rewards, since I’m after a 5* Grenade Launcher, but they didn’t show all week, until suddenly, completing an assignment that should have given me one point, it suddenly gave me four, but no more all week. I should have hit Tank by Thursday, but a wasted week.

I don’t know what’s going on with them, perhaps someone else does.

Moved reports to main thread covering the issue.

//Mod

Hey everyone and thanks for sharing the assignments that are broken. We are continuously working on fixing any of them that aren’t tracking properly and appreciate you sharing!

8 Likes

Are there really just single assignments that are broken? It doesn’t feel like that, as sometimes rewards are granted immediatly, sometimes not at all or sometimes days later or after a fresh login or after completing something else or after fast traveling.

Doesn’t it look like a greater problem of this system, service or its servers?

Two today. Destroy 15 TV’s and another tear down a FNIX structure assignment related to the bugged base assault missions.

TV one was no issues to complete and the other? Well I have no base defence or base assault at all because of the update bugs, so that one is irreverent.

Same tasks, televisions were not a problem, base task not feasible because none available. But there were also no resistance points for it, as always before

1 Like

I was wondering how the assignments work for new low level players.

Do they get the same assignments like destroying something while doing a base defense, even if they didn’t play the missions to unlock the homebase? Same with base assault.

And… Are they able to play base assault just from the beginning on, including building an own base there even if they didn’t unlock the homebase through the story missions?

It’s with how individual assignments are scheduled in the back-end service, if I understood it correctly.

1 Like

They’re all randomly botching, Pontus. I attempted all fifteen assignments last week, religiously, and got four Points out of it. Not even a Tick bonus! “Build a Gate” and a couple of others never registered at all, and when they did there were no Points given.

1 Like

It’s just random - that one on my system worked. I attacked a FNIX base and that did for 14 and then the following morning I hit my customary tank on Himfjal and it completed.

I’m just afraid that with the next update we will have three of these topics…

• Daily assignments

• Weekly assignments

• Community assignments

I hope the announced (see roadmap) fixes and improvements adress all the current great issues.

1 Like

The destroy 15 TVs completed after destroying 7. The base assault I don’t think is happening so I’m just going to drink White Russians until I go to sleep.

No resistance points were awarded for any of this.

1 Like

Well these are impossible to do.

2 Likes

Wow! You actually got resistance points! I’ve got nothing to show for the assignments this week. I picked up the assignments for today but I have no hope that they can be completed. I can’t even get my usual running buddy to log on. I’m glad I have a Tango class this evening instead of getting frustrated with this game.

1 Like

I have the same tasks but cannot be solved due to a lack of bases (FNIX).

I was running around the forest trying to raise the threat level and it seems to me that the threat level is dropping faster than it can be raised. If I have to run around looking for machines to kill for any length of time the threat level drops faster than it should. I had the panel open to check the threat level after killing a pack of hunters and runners and as I had the panel open it dropped from 13 to 8. Maybe this is part of the issue.

Your threat level is actually lowering while killing normal machines? It’s only supposed to drop after killing a Rival, that’s crazy. The whole point of the threat level is to show how many regular machines you’ve scrapped.

I wonder what could even cause that…?