FNIX Outpost Turrets keep shooting when destroyed

Tried to play the assignment yesterday. I was able to destroy the turrets from a distance and was allowed to get close to the base, but without warning, all the turrets I destroyed started firing again and could no longer be destroyed. The assignment was broken, and I could not complete the mission.

Broken assignments sucks and what sucks even more, every time you start the game you are “tracking” the assignment and have to go into log to stop tracking and then you can track other things like when you get close to a fnix base.

I can still finish the assignment. I get, using tree cover, as close I can, then with medkit in hand run inside and find cover again. Open the first door, activate the generator, then shoot the generator when it comes up. While keeping in cover from the turret, fight the machines that get inside as well. When it’s safe run towards the second door where the loot is.

I see it as an extra challenge. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Did about the same!

And on my way out there is this Firebird from nowhere so I turn a sharp right runing away, to get gunned down from the back by non-exsistent turret :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I had that firebird just before, so I killed it. I have a few flying around where I shot their gun off. The key is to not damage other parts. It’s kind of fun to have them flying around and not be able to shoot. They can still drop balloon bombs or do some sort of fire blast.

If you want to consolidate everything about this to the one thread - mine is from August 22: