FNIX Rising discussion

Just wondering where is that place

Melee weapons, prone, new locations, new crafting schematics, new inventory and map revamp, and apocalypse harvester will all be free. The only paid stuff will be new missions and new NPCs to interact with, and maybe some other stuff.

1 Like

it is in the south coast do you want a map? Or do you want to find it when the updates out?

Does anyone know what time the update will be available tomorrow?

1 Like

This is exactly what I want to know.

10am CEST+1, that’s in 9 hours and 20 minutes from now!

2 Likes

Well good luck! ill be joining you soon!

5 mins left Until Update for PC Go kick some machine ass for me! (Im console it sad)

2 Likes

I wonder how many new secrets there is gonna be! And Try and save some for Consoles!

Awwww yisss!

2 Likes

that is an oof of an update I WANT IT SO BAD

Ouch 2 days and 14 hours

2 Likes

Don’t worry it will change soon it likes making your jaw drop and then go lol heres the real time

I’m going to let the game download in peace, enjoy the day outside in the sun (because that phenomena is a bit rare here :smiley: ) and later in the day, I’ll hit the store, get some beer and play the game to wee hours.

2 Likes

Anyone having fun with the DLC yet?

1 Like

Im console :pensive: would love to try early though

Kinda fun except the robots are worse than stormtroopers at there aim

16.75 pounds for GZ alpine unrest and FNIX uprising or 10 pounds for only GZ. These are great deals and i cannot emphasize that enough ( the people at Systemic Reaction you are legends )
( i cannot get the pound sign on the keyboard )

Soooo… I’ve been running around for a while now - I can’t feel it. The changes to the map don’t mesh with the vanilla story (I think the robot buildings should only appear in the DLC); most of the terrain issues are unresolved, and while there are way more bots than before, they’re dumb as bricks now. Not just less difficult, but actively harmless. They’re just standing there, menacingly.

I’ll continue playing for a while, but at least in the southern region, the game, to me, has lost its creepy, mysterious atmosphere. It now feels way too much on the nose, the subtlety and intrigue is all but gone. I’m not quite sure why the changes weren’t implemented on another island, but the discrepancy between regions is weird. All these pipes, walls, searchlights that don’t do anything…

Its a mystery! Like the rest of the game! :smile: