FNIX Rising discussion

What about an experimental hammer? It would have the knockback attack the tanks have! Wack a machine and it gets knocked back. Then pull out you kipist and shred it. Obviously depending on the size of the machine the amount of knockback

Sweet jesus. Now you people are on about experimental melee weapons?

Jomjom79

2 Likes

yep its amazing :smile::smile::smile:

You Think that maybe we could get an experimental bike? lol :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

in the case the armored truck in the trailer is even driveable - thats experimental enough for me.
but drive by shooting with the klaucke while riding a bike would be also be experimental enough for me.

edit: tbh anything better than the bikes rn are enough for me. i never used them because they are just SO useless with the movement speed increasement perk

I’m interested to see if the tank truck can be used for regular transportation like a bike, or if it is only available for certain missions. And if it can hold supplies and other people like a mobile base

I think only for missions it would not be very fair if we could ram a harvester

ramming them with a small family van is unfair? a few tons heavy tank stomping and charging at us is fair? STAND UP FOR 80´s TEENS RIGHTS!

1 Like

Okay you have a point and it would be cool… 5 mins later it gets hacked by a tick and explodes :slightly_smiling_face: Hey i want a mode where i can be a machine!

1 Like

Something fairly interesting to note about the armoured truck, it has the same number plate as any other truck that you find when out and about, so I guess this armoured truck is just a souped up Benso delivery truck :grin:

oh, haven´t noticed that. it looked so small like a beefed up 7-seater

Well illl be off see you guys later

You made me laugh, thx

The armored truck in the trailer resembles a lot more FNIX built design (especially when comparing it to the artillery gun), rather than something built by resistance.

For resistance built armored truck, this one is a lot better fit:

My best guess is that player somehow captures the FNIX truck and has to defend it when en-route back to the resistance camp.

Or FNIX was developing them before they were building machines. anyway really going this time bye!

considering the armor plating of harvs or tanks it would also be a good idea to use scavanged armor platings for resistance use, wouldnt it?
in the third pic it also looks like just some loose armor platings being placed on the side of the civilian trucks.

Yes, but given that tank’s leg armor plate (one big piece) weighs several tons, how the resistance members are supposed to lift it to attach to the truck?

Also, why make the truck looking like futuristic armored vehicle? That doesn’t match with the building design resistance has used so far.

Only thing that doesn’t match on the FNIX truck, design wise, is the front mounted (snow) blade. That looks like it was slapped on (welded) by resistance.

i bet if we would concentrate on techniques to lift up heavy parts we would find several ways to do so, even without heavy machinery.
and i wouldnt see it fitting for the machines using loose armor platings on civil trucks. the front view of it really looks well made from FNIX. but the side views clearly show the civ trucks beefed up. unless the ticks visited driving school it should be hard for any machine to drive them :smiley:

Machines are controlled remotely by human mind. Why not remotely control that FNIX truck as well, without the need of a physical driver? :thinking: Also, that truck could be used by FNIX to transport key machine components around (e.g fuel cells, optic heads etc).

makes sense, of course. im just guessing from the looks of the trucks insides its… nothing special. they just look like any vehicle being driven by humans. thats why im just thinking its something the resistance (or maybe even calle) made up to stand up and fight.

edit: of course it still possible for new series of trucks, that are ready for remote control, have newly been constructed.