New weapons
Prone
Intense story that I know very little about
New characters
And more

1 Like

Every generation zero fan when this information came out about a new DLC

2 Likes

I would like to see if any of the previews address the difficulty rebalance - has anyone seen that mentioned? At least Tene does not mention it… :thinking:

seems that the grenade/missile spam has been toned down atleast from what i’ve seen

Agree, it seems like that on the videos - looks good so far! :sunglasses:

Yes, seems normal now, Tank machine gun is like it was in 2019 but it´s okay.
How Harvester Hunter pod backup system changed or not is still a mystery to me though.

thanks for sharing, much appreciated :3

and when ive got it correct we are finally be able to switch ammo without opening the inventory :smiley: thats something i really missed.

Why do they have to introduce 12 new achievements when I just had reached 100% on the base game and the first DLC, though? :sob:

:stuck_out_tongue:

What comes to my mind lately is an explaination for the harvester reinforcement. Well I absolulty dont like that they just spawn in the sky and honestly hope that they would remove this system again, there could be a plausible explaination.
They could get launched by the artillery. So far we have seen artillery shells that are probably be launched by this mobile unit. Since the barrel diameter is large it could launch the hunter pods.

I like that idea, and it would give you a good reason to try and disable those cannons as it would mean less reinforcements when attacking Harvesters, even if it was only temporary.

1 Like

I also like that idea but the pods come in quite slow and are propelled by themselves the artillery is super fast and I think FNIX would think it a waste to use fuel to stop a machine dying I think FNIX might have an aircraft of sorts there is enough on the map for him to tinker with! and then hunters are kept inside these pods that look like massive tick pods well maybe its so they can survive a high altitude drop maybe (going into severe guessing here) Sweden had a space program and Fredrick holberg launched a space station of machines?

( great vid Pufty )

A guaranteed exp weapon rival? (12:24)

2 Likes

That would be so cool. A big aircraft with a larger version of Tickpods that is called by the harvester and drops the hunters. You could now choose to kill the harvester, the hunters or the dropship. That would be awesome. Much better than the current skydrop out of thin air!

Has there been any gameplay or explanations about base building? It’s apparently in the DLC, but how does it work? I assume, rather than being able to build anywhere, you are limited to certain locations. I didn’t even know if it was confirmed until I watched Tenebris Infinite’s video on the DLC.

I Think the base building is still quite basic like in alpine unrest when you board up the windows at the hotel. You get the stuff go over to the item spot and build

Also From Watching Philminators video we are going to get a new vision thing called a Tank Vision Module I have no idea what it does I just know it exists

At this point what I really, really, really, really, really would like, is to have the damn DLC available for prepurchase. :grin:

It’s possible that these youtubers have been datamining the game for more information other than what’s been revealed thus far. That’s not allowed, but there’s really not much to be done unless it’s actively shown here or on official channels.

So with only a few days to the DLC’s release, please try to avoid spoiling it.
Some people (like me) would like to find out for ourselves.

3 Likes