For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

You use both. One is an X axis coordinate and the other it the Y axis.

Example: X: -2653 Y:3564

PVG 90 in IGA Industrial Facility on top of one of the two towers, cords: 1969, 100, requires a bit of parkour to get there

PS: Its a 3* PVG

2 Likes

Someone suggested to me, when whichever update added Broangen Dirt Track, that the weapon tagged to that location is not AT that location…but is instead an AI76 in a little Russian camp across the road to the east. Not sure what the quality is or was, probably White/1C or Green/2C…careful of Ticks in the area of the camp. I think the weapon is in a wooden tower, probably with a dead Russian soldier nearby.

As for Skarven, if you remember doing the ‘Making Friends’ mission to get the companion…check the room where you found the part you needed, there. That new weapon was indeed added with that update, and should be a Blue/3C AG5. It’ll be up high, on top of some lockers—you’ll need to climb up on top of some stuff, crates or boxes, to get it.

Pretty nice find for a new player, the Skarven AG5…but not as nice as the Blue/3C AG4 and Purple/4C Assault Rifle Silencer they added to Saltholmen (Naval) Bunker at some point before. Both of those are in the garage entrance, the rifle laying on the floor behind some boxes in a corner in the gated area behind the ‘trailer/shack’ in there, and the silencer is up on the ‘trailer/shack’ roof.

I don’t have the exact coordinates handy. I do have videos for the Skarven AG5 and Saltholmen AG4+Suppressor, but I’m an idiot when it comes to getting them off my console (plain old XB1) and getting to where I can share them on here. I used to have some idea what I was doing with computers and image sharing, but that was a decade or two ago. These new operating systems annoy the hell out of me, I can’t ever tell where I’m saving something or where to go to retrieve it for any purpose… I did at least figure out how to copy my captures to an external hard drive, to escape any stupidity with XBL’s new capture longevity policy…but that’s about as far as I’ve gotten.

1 Like

:thinking:
I will take a look again.
I thought I already got everything there, but the missing weapon at broangen dirt track.

That little Soviet camp was added before new dawn, while the dirt track Came with dangerous experiments more than several updates later. Still I’ll have a look. Thanks.

Btw, did the weapon count at Broangen jump to 1/1 for you?

Edit: I don’t think the little camp is the place for the Broangen weapon. If I walk away from the camp toward Broangen, after a while I get the message 0/1 weapons found, not if if I walk towards the little camp.
I am sure this has no priority, but maybe @SR_Carni could find out if the weapon can be found, or if it’s bugged.

This weapon I have found. That was indeed a tricky one.

I have the same problem finding the weapon at/near Broangen, double checked the Soviet camp to the east, checked the shed 200M NNE for Broangen as well. If anyone has a clue, please help a Survivor out!

Yeah, I knew the unmarked Russian camp in the field there was older than the dirt track. I had already completely looted that camp and pretty much everywhere else before the Broangen revamp happened. I’ve gone over Broangen Dirt Track with a fine toothed comb, and turned up nothing. I’m still at 0 for the weapon. That it might’ve been a weapon at that other camp incorrectly tagged was just a rumor that had been relayed to me, that I hadn’t been able to verify as I had already looted it on all my worlds. I was hoping it might turn out to be true, but maybe not.

I’ve checked the storage bunker further to the west, the shed on the edge of the woods in the middle of the race track where a bunch of fuel is stored, checked Stormyra Bunker to see if it was something there incorrectly tagged, got up on rooftops during a Base Assault, on top of and inside of containers where possible, feel like I’ve checked all around the starting line, the garages, the caravans/campers, the cars parked here and there, the ruined garage…gone all around the woods, though it’d be easy to miss something there I guess…

1 Like

The game indicates where the search area of the weapon starts. If we approach the area from different directions we can globally see how big the search area is.

Since nobody on the forums posted they found it after such a long time, we can assume that the weapon isn’t there, or bugged. Just like the 3rd weapon at the Soviet Recon Camp was. That one was eventually fixed. But that also took a while, because of other priorities elsewhere, I guess.

However, even though this is a low priority issue, many of us like the missing Broangen weapon put correctly back into the game. :coffee:

2 Likes

I was just at Landing Zone Boris, where I have 0/1 weapon in the stats. I had posted about this in july '22.
Has anybody found that weapon, or is it still missing?

I’ll have a look and see if I can figure anything out about it, next time I get on. I’ll have to dig around a little for some other information, too, while I’m at it.

UPDATE:

Okay, so, I went and had another look around Boris…and nothing immediately sprang to mind. So many places the weapon could possibly have been, and no recollection of just where it was exactly. One spot in particular drew my attention, though.

Inside the hovercraft itself, the devs have arranged objects in just such a way that might be something of a jump puzzle. You can get up on top of some boxes or oil drums, then jump from them to the top level of a stack of bunks, and then from there you can get up on top of some containers—careful you don’t bang your head on the hovercraft framework and equipment hanging overhead… The weapon there might be on top of the bunks, or on top of the containers.

Or, it might just be leaning against the wall by the door to the right of the bunks, or some place else around the area… The bunks or containers are my top suspected locations, in any case.

1 Like

Spoiler

I found a video on yt about LZ Boris

Summary

This text will be hidden

Start at 0:57

1 Like

Thanks. Good to know where the gun is.

I think, I picked it up but just couldn’t remember if I did. But in those days when the Soviets first landed in the game a lot of collectables and weapons were mixed up and needed fixing, because somehow they were not counting the pickups. I have more locations like that. Still, I am not too worried about not completing those locations though, as long as I know where the weapon are placed. :coffee:

Now find a video that shows the weapon at the dirt track… :joy:

1 Like

Srry @Gysbert

no video found

but

[https://imgur.com/a/dob7kjL]

Btw. I miss that weapon too.

1 Like

It is indeed there, but I again must have picked it before the devs made that weapon a collectable weapon for Broangen.

Broangen 1

3* AI-76 in back of truck (-971, -724) at military Camp

Added to this list

Nice find. I still have to wonder if THAT particular AK counted as the weapon at Boris, though. There are several locations around that actually have several weapons scattered about, but they aren’t all counted. Like some are supposed to be red herrings, make you think you found it, but, nope! Guy in the video didn’t even bother to pick it up, or at least didn’t show it counting, so it leaves a little room for doubt, there…just on the basis of the video, at least.

It could’ve been it, I could be wrong, just had to point out the possibility, and the not exactly conclusive quality of that particular video, is all.

As for the weapon at Broangen, sure enough, just as I had been told before, and just as I had mentioned before…at the unmarked Soviet camp, across the road from the CP… In the truck, rather than the tower, but camp anyway. Great to finally have confirmation on that one.

Already had it before the CP was added, so I’m stuck with the zero on that one, then. Another buddy of mine, in the same boat. Tons of folks, no doubt.

Fiskeback is a good looting location. How strange it is to return here after Uncle Kalle. I have been all over the map many times except for the south coast

I didn’t find a 5c Klauke, but I did find about a dozen Lynx and a friendly neighborhood Firebird that dropped a 5c AI-76

Isn’t the 5c klauke a gun you can find at the police car during a mission?

First time finding the "Load out Storage Key":key: Many thanks! I thought I always had to pick the lock

I wish games would stop hiding things impossible to find without ever giving some kind of treasure map eventually :crazy_face: for the 0/8, 0/3, 0/1, :weary: utube videos are the only way for us normal people to find them, owell, it is what it is, at least there’s utube