Game crashes on Xbox after landfall update

Is this something that is planning to be resolved?

Yeah, itā€™s no doubt being worked on to be fixed as soon as possible :+1:

1 Like

Designed for the last gen? But the game as been release in 2019 and there is no X/S on the icon game that it mark it as a X/S gameā€¦ And the dev are already working on it but its look like that they need more time to solve it. And in my first statut I precise that the game are on xbox one.

Did you ever see such an icon?
Are there really games that you can just play on x/s?

The last gen is: xbox one, playstation 4.

Games may be improved to run better on one of the newer hardwares.

And it seems, that some games werenā€™t able to get improved for S-versions of consoles. But itā€™s still the same generation.

Some games has a S/X marking in the Xbox store. These games are ā€œoptimized for S/Xā€. As I have understood this, they will run last an current gen Xbox, but ā€œbetterā€ on current.

GZ has no such markings so it should run on both.

1 Like

Yes, indeed it should.
But if not, one should say which type of console he/she has, as it is possible that the problem is because of a special specification of one console type or version for which the game could need an optimization.

So I have been also recently experiencing this bug whenever we go to ostervik. It seems to be only that city my friends and I crash, My friend crashes more then I do Though I get lucky sometimes. I donā€™t crash but my fps will be so low as if itā€™s trying to load something and itā€™s struggling lol. my frames wind up looking like itā€™s in slo mo more then anything.

Iā€™m on the old gen Xbox one X and heā€™s on the Xbox one S, this is a problem on my ps5 too !

Ps. Thereā€™s a Weird graphical glitch that makes what ever Iā€™m holding into like a emp or battery on top of whatever consumable Iā€™m using!

If this is the graphical glitch youā€™re talking about:

ā€¦Then opening the materials tab in your inventory should fix it. That was suggested by @Hique and it worked for me too.

If your save file is older than the updates it causes the game to crash constantly, even on multiplayer. You might have to delete you old save files and start again. I had to and it stopped all crashing issues for me. Iā€™m on Xbox One S.

Hi my XBox series x crashes all the time. I canā€™t even play the game now. The game was great until the recent update then it went to crap which is a shame coz itā€™s a good game.

Hi,
In which situations does it crash?
How many fnix bases are on your map?

There were many reports about crashes where it helped to keep the amount as low as possible.

Im on Xbox one anytime I have a big fight as soon as I go to lot any of the enemy the game crashes. Iā€™ve already tried starting a new character as well as wiping all save data and starting brand new. Also already reinstalled the game

Devs are aware and working on it as far as i saw from a recent tweet on Twitter. Itll take time due to it being summer tho.

Well This game has more crashes in a day than a Demolition Derby has in a season. I knock down anything Fnix it crashes i loose everything coz when i load in again the machines have gone. I have 15 bases and the sound is terrible. and the daily activities donā€™t add up the scores, I had to get 8 tanks i got 11 and it counted 4.

I agree with all you say I use an X Box series X and am having lots of crashes all over the Map all the time. I too would like a refund if the trouble canā€™t be resolved. I hope it can be fixed to every ones satisfaction. The sound is also terrible.

I understand that it is frustrating when a game becomes unplayable. But why not play other games while this problem is being fixed? I hope for you that when the devs are back from holiday, they can fix it soon. :coffee:

2 Likes

Frustrating is an understatement itā€™s Diabolical. When you pay for a game you expect to be able to play it. if it isnā€™t playable it should not be released onto the market.

Itā€™s August now and this still hasnā€™t been fixed, I canā€™t barely play multiplayer without it crashing every 10 minutes. Single-playerā€™s just as bad. Iā€™ve also noticed that whenever I use the field radios at any point it also crashes the game. This update came out In February and youā€™d think they would have noticed by now.