Give Experimental weapons quality tiers? (i.e. nerf early experimentals)

I can actually get behind this idea, really…
Nice one, sir.

1 Like

I like the idea of no experimental weapons but instead blueprints of special mods(as suggested by pegnose) which could be use at tinkering/craft stations

1 Like

Thanks, but someone else made this suggestion. Mine was the special-only condition.

1 Like

From what we “know” so far, crafting will not be implemented.
Then again… who knows…

Wouldn’t mind a little bit of crafting, like being able to break down duplicate weapons and use them for something else. Didn’t realize it till they introduced the plundra but I am a horder, I hate throwing stuff away. But what to craft? Any ideas?

1 Like

@Crazedndepraved
Me neither… but it would take time to make such work…
As for ideas: Machine Master (AKA Pet Master)
Ideas, ofcourse…

2 Likes

Although they are expanding the dev team for gz atm so who knows what’s in store for the future of this franchise, crafting might come with the next dlc…this is me hoping.

1 Like

Let me follow you in this. :wink:

1 Like

I like that idea. I’ve been hoping for a skill respec option to be released because I really don’t want to start grinding with a new character but a new skill tree such as this would breath new life in the game for me and would encourage me to start anew.

1 Like

If the game was 2 years old I would be asking for a gz2 with all the great suggestion people have putting on the forum

2 Likes

Sadly, new ain’t so new, seeing you do not get the missions back… :frowning:

If not a respec option then maybe skill books hidden in the world to be found( only 10 or so) at least we could add more skills

2 Likes

Can’t do that, for balance issues…
We cannot imbalance a non-existent balance, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

This is true but if something like this came along before all the land masses opened up on the map with more new missions it would be pretty sweet. And that’s me hoping they keep on adding island content.

1 Like

How will we balance things out though?
Current system was AWESOME in the very early days, when machines got nerfed then…
But if we increase the skill pool… things truly will get bad.

SO… how would it be balanced out again?

If you look at the map there is still 3 island for potential dlc’s

Yeah xogoroth is right we can’t have all the skills without throwing the balance of the game out of sync

1 Like

I’m not saying have all the skills, they don’t even have to add a new tree, just make the tech tree a little more useful. I’m like a lot of people who started maxing his tech tree out before I realized …uh oh we got a skill cap? Which is fine. Absolutely keep it balanced I’m just having regrets and need a little bit more of a push to start working on a new character. We do a lot if grinding in this game brother. But it has been fun.

1 Like

Is that including the land mass to the north? Which if they didn’t open it up in this game would be great for a sequel.

1 Like

It is a grind but I’m glad I started a second character only lv 15 atm but I have the right skills for my play style now

2 Likes