Guess where it is? (refering to recent tweet)

That’s the one and only. (Torsberga Fort area)

1 Like

I could use one of those…

This is easy, but don’t be fooled …

1 Like

The second one would have been even more beautiful with photo mode.

I’m almost sure that there is just one place with railroads. Mountain region, RÖ-factory towards muskudden complex, , as you’re looking west… but I can’t remember this point of view.

I’m missing red containers… Or a distant mountain tunnel entrance…

1 Like

My Dear MadChaser, I told you not to be fooled. :wink:

1 Like

I only know one other area with rail track which is by Annagruvan safe house. I’d love to know how you got up there if it is though!

1 Like

This one, I would have said… I’m interested in where you really were…

1 Like

There are some other short elevated railway-like tracks in the game. But Indeed, the one where I took the photo is the track near the Mining Tower at Annagruvan. There is no normal parkour way to get up there. So it needs some tomfoolery.

:bulb: I would love to have a Parkour Tools DLC that has for instance stackable and movable Boxes, Planks to cross gaps and a Ladder to get at least as high as a garage/kiosk roof. Where the planks and/or ladder can be put on the boxes.

Up up up. Don’t look down!

1 Like

Finally remembered where I had seen the stable with the sofa and TV. It’s at Lilla Hagbo Farm in the Archipelago region.

Still wracking my brain to try and remember where I saw the interrogation setup.

1 Like

Lounging Stable: That’s right. :+1:

Interrogation Hint: Look on hagvägen road.

At least we have the tactical shield which can help in some situations to get higher.

1 Like

Ah that was a very helpful hint! Found the interrogation room here:

1 Like

I think that might be at the top the crane at Kalkbrottet quarry. I notice you have 20 health in some of your photos and was wondering if that is a hint as to how you get up high?

1 Like

Correct for the location.

The 20 health was not shown on purpose as a hint. The crane at that location can be climbed without any trickery, just jump up and line yourself up left or right to the iron beam going up, and inch worm slowly upwards. But indeed I fell down when I had little health and needed to revive myself, hence the 20%.

O, Make sure you have 20% jump boost on pants (10) and shoes (10)

1 Like

Don’t Groan! :wink:
Known loan zone, shown alone goin’ prone.

1 Like

I think the chicken coop is at Glennarod Farm and the wood stove is in a skip a little north of Littorp safe house.

I assumed you had left the neutral control point deliberately tracked on the one with the wood stove as I noticed they don’t appear for me unless they are tracked and I could not find a setting that enabled it.

Thanks for taking the time to post these btw - it’s a nice little diversion for winding down after playing with friends

1 Like

Correct on on both locations. I am glad you like these. It’s fun for me to find nice things that stand out and make pics of that. :coffee:

1 Like

Spooky dark in here, I need more lumen.

Checking struts from water damage, or hiding from Firebird?

The cave, wasn’t there such a cave at masskär?

1 Like

There is, and it is.
And it is dark, and it has nasty water.

2 Likes

the water in the cave hurts your health also, :disappointed_relieved: its a strange one

1 Like