Guess where it is? (refering to recent tweet)

I have an idea, but before I start guessing again, I would take a look at there… Maybe not today, I’ll see.

A runner “squatter” occupied this house, I can’t get it to leave!

I once found a Hunter locked in into a small locked cabin in Lerberget. So sad… I wasn’t able to free him.

This one spawns every time. But can’t free him either.

the coach is blocking the door, I wonder what the story is, if the survivor coached up the door from Inside, how, why, with the runner inside with him, did survivor crawl out window, :upside_down_face: was the runner un-operateble at the time & survivor just let it be, is there a reward from military to bring in a live runner in for testing in laboratory, and maybe military personnel will be back with there cages to transport there runner in for tests

One thing seems obvious, that runner isn’t spawned in there like a fluke. It is always there, and outside they added a chair under a window to get the runner in your line of sight. This is a deliberate scene.

Most likely the story is something like you suggest, and that the runner was lured in the room to catch it alive, then EMP-ed. Still it a strange why the door is blocked from the inside. It would be much easier to get out of the room and back in again when the door was blocked from the other side.

We see many wood-coloured carts, here’s a nice red-ish cart for a change.

Hmm… Is that the house at Dyvik next to the barn ?

At least the setting would be fitting with the garage in the background and the water… :thinking:
Not quite sure about the houses colour right now… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It is indeed the Dyvik’s house. I’m on the little firewood shed for a better view. :coffee:

I found it ! :+1: I had a rough idea where that spot might be and I my initial thought was right. It’s northeast of Yttervik on that little island with the small cabin on it,

Sorry for the bad quality, it was nighttime and I had to pitch up exposure a lot…

2 Likes

Now if you can find this beach as well… :wink:

Still searching… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Edit: have to take a break, it’s nighttime again, no way to determine the exact shapes of “distant worlds”… :man_shrugging:

Work bench with nearly empty tool rack.

forest region, 4-door at the top that’s requiring lockpicks

far left, South Coast region & mountains

Huh 4-door? :thinking: You might as well say, its left, right, left, left, and then straight ahead.

O dear!
I don’t know what you have been smoking, but it sure is good stuff if you think this is the way to answer location questions. At least you made me smile. :joy:

1 Like

Uhhhmmm… no, not really… :crazy_face: You definitely can’t see from there what the picture is actually showing… :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

don’t know the names, just I cans point to the map, and where it is

Yeah, I have been in those parts and I could not match it there either.

Then do just that. Screenshot of the map with Position and view angle marked. And best would be with an additional screenshot of the location from your perspective.

Btw…the names are on the map, too.